Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Birgit(30) and Max914(36)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mueller
clap.gif mueba.gif beer3.gif mueba.gif beer.gif mueba.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif boldblue.gif
TimT
driving-girl.gif party.gif givemebeer.gif birthday.gif rock_band.gif givemebeer.gif wolfgang.gif drunk.gif tunez.gif drunk.gif tunez.gif birthday.gif monkeydance.gif
dinomium
agree.gif
GWN7
Happy Birthdays beerchug.gif
Jenny
Happy day!!! drunk.gif

Jen
SirAndy
Birgit(30) and Max914(36)

kids! biggrin.gif

happy b-day guys! beerchug.gif party.gif
GTeener
Live large!

dance.gif party.gif rocking nana.gif girlboing.gif rock_band.gif birthday3.gif
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Happy birthday you two youngens'!
Have a good one! birthday.gif

Lisa jester.gif
nebreitling
happy b-day, peeps!

birgit: you better stick around and flog your car the rest of the year with us.
SpecialK
Happy B-Day you two!

Time flys like an arrow.....fruit flys like a banana. lol2.gif slap.gif
Brad Roberts
Happy Birthday Birgit ! Good job yesterday smacking down the guy's at the autoX.

B
seanery
Happy Birthday! beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
Happy Birthday! Wow Birgit, 30 yrs old thats really old. When do you retire?

Geoff biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
914 novice
Happy Birthday Birgit!!!
It was nice meeting you.
Paul (The donut man)
fiid
Happy birthday dudes!!

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Jeroen
H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

Have a Heineken on me beerchug.gif
Rusty
Happy Birthday, guys! birthday.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
rick 918-S
Line them butts up for the spanking machine! bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif happy11.gif
Gustl
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
Dave_Darling
That was a good party last night. Birgit definitely looked surprised!! smile.gif

Didn't have the camera with me (there were several going, though!) so don't ask me for pics.

She got a set of (street) tires from most of us. Thanks to Jenny and Mary (and someone else whom I'm forgetting) for setting that up.

--DD
Meredith
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Mar 22 2005, 11:10 AM)
She got a set of (street) tires from most of us. Thanks to Jenny and Mary (and someone else whom I'm forgetting) for setting that up.

Edda.

It was a fun night. And now I know that Dave's "attorney" really does exist. Not that I ever doubted you, of course... rolleyes.gif

-Mer
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Mar 21 2005, 06:19 PM)
Happy Birthday! Wow Birgit, 30 yrs old thats really old. When do you retire?

Geoff biggrin.gif beerchug.gif

Happy B-Day you two! smilie_pokal.gif

Shut up Geoff! biggrin.gif Being in your 30's rocks! flipa.gif rocking nana.gif
Jenny
Don't forget Rich. He really helped out with getting those tiars. Those of you that braved the rain and traffic to be there, thank you so much! I had a great time seeing everyone last night.

Jen
Mueller
yep...had a good time, got home just a little past 12:00 so I was happy....those Thai ice teas kept me awake wacko.gif
SirAndy
agree.gif the thai ice tea kept me awake all night! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif Andy
GTeener
Fine... taunt the rest of us that didn't get invited to the party
nebreitling
yeah, really! chatsmiley.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Mar 22 2005, 02:43 PM)
yeah, really!

oh, and did i mention the birthday cake in shape of a race-track ???

biggrin.gif Andy
Lyressa Roberts
Yep, fun party. biggrin.gif

Happy B-Day!!!
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Mar 22 2005, 02:50 PM)
oh, and did i mention the birthday cake in shape of a race-track ???

The amazing part to me was that one of the cars was a Hot Wheels (or equiv.) 914 that Birgit used to play with when she was a little girl! Yup, she was into these cars long before she could drive! (Not that it was that long ago, you youngster!!)

And thanks for the memory help, Mer. I'm glad that you and Carl (and Brian!) seemed to have so much fun talking to Lisa. I think she is beginning to like 914 folks more...

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Mar 22 2005, 03:52 PM)
I think she is beginning to like 914 folks more...

duh! rolleyes.gif i didn't even register that she is your girlfriend ...

i blame it on the loads of sugar in the thai ice tea!

not that anyone wanted to talk to me anyways ...
unsure.gif Andy
Jenny
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Mar 22 2005, 04:20 PM)
not that anyone wanted to talk to me anyways ...
unsure.gif

It's the horns, Andy. happy11.gif

wink.gif Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 22 2005, 04:30 PM)
It's the horns, Andy. happy11.gif

you think so? idea.gif
Jenny
I personally find them endearing. wub.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 22 2005, 05:18 PM)
endearing

i had to look that one up ...

grouphug.gif Andy
Birgit
Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes.

I sooooo wasn't looking forward to this Birthday and I planned on crawling away and hiding for the night. My friends (Mary and Minh) talked me into going to dinner with them which turned out to be a huge shocker of a surprise party with 30 people....

It was the funnest Birthday I have ever had and I just want to thank everyone so much for taking the time out of their busy schedules and driving all those miles in order to show up and see me turn 10 shades of red wub.gif

The organization was absolutely amazing...I didn't have a clue and was completely surprised.

Thanks for putting such a positive spin on life for me right now, it means a whole lot and then some.

-Birgit grouphug.gif

Birgit
Part of the gang...

Birgit
Yes, mom pulled out the 914 I played with when I was about 4-8 years old... the door doesn't close that well any more. OK it's a little abused, but still around and I didn't have a clue.

Birgit
Brad seemed to have enjoyed the cake. This WAS his third piece biggrin.gif

Birgit
Everyone is interested in Brad-stories...
Oh yeah, Andy's horns too...
Birgit
Now that was soooooo thoughtfull. I guess some wishes do come true. THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!

Birgit
Well I guess I know why someone might be scared to ride with me in the rain, but that's all I had. A little corded after the Candlestick Auto-X though.

redshift
WOW! Nice! You had good one! Happy Birthday!

:-)

I need a sugar daddy..

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 22 2005, 11:49 PM)
WOW! Nice! You had good one! Happy Birthday!

:-)

I need a sugar daddy..

M

agree.gif

Nice haul!

Now you'll really smoke em at the next AX driving-girl.gif .........you CA people have all the fun. dry.gif
Birgit
I need a sugar daddy..

There were lots of people involved in this one, who all contributed to the tires, cleaned up my wheel and got them mounted..."sugar daddies and sugar momies in this case" biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Wow, looks like alot of fun! Cool gift!

The cake looks scary with all that black frosting on it.

Brad looks like he finally lost some weight.....

So Dave which one is Lisa??

Geoff
Dave_Darling
In the "part of the gang" photo, you can juuuuuuust barely see the back of Lisa's head. She's sitting between Carl (looking down at his plate) and me (head up jabbering with Jenny or Brian).

Someone took a photo of the two of us, but I don't remember who it was. Anyone??

--DD
Jenny
Minh took pics of everyone. Although I don't recall ever posing with Brian huh.gif I remembered having about 10 pics taken with Birgit though.

Jen
Carl
Carl (looking down at his plate)

Well, I guess that's about normal given the waistline expansion.

Mer, Brian and I had the pleasure to get to know Lisa a bit on Monday night. I can tell you this, she's by far the best looking of the two and she's a lot smarter, too. She doesn't even own a 914.

Lisa's specialty is corporate law. Hmmm, not to much distance between that and criminal ...
Brad Roberts
Brad lost too much weight. I went from 215 down to 185.. then down to 175 while I was ..umm.. "out of town". Found out I have a issue with Gluton.. limits the diet. I'll be back to 195 before summer. Hopefully I can get into the gym soon.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.