Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
srreality
WTB - - - used front and rear bumper toppers. Don't need "NOS" or concours. Minor rust is OK. I realize these are hard to find, but worth a shot. For a 1973 914-4.
sbsix
914 Rubber has beautiful repros at very reasonable prices.
srreality
QUOTE(sbsix @ Feb 20 2016, 06:59 PM) *

Yes they do! I've already bought several things from them and have some more on the shopping list. If I can save a bit where I can, that's a good thing!
914forme
QUOTE(srreality @ Feb 21 2016, 02:58 PM) *

QUOTE(sbsix @ Feb 20 2016, 06:59 PM) *

Yes they do! I've already bought several things from them and have some more on the shopping list. If I can save a bit where I can, that's a good thing!

I have a set if your still interested, we can work something out beerchug.gif PM sent
Mike Fitton
I have a nice rear top it is missing the center attachment bolt but shouldn't be an issue if you still have the bracket above your license plate on your car. I will let it go for $150 shipped in the USA. I will post some pictures tonight when I get home.
Yahmann
I've got 2 front - 1 in fiberglass and one rubber - both in good shape

2 rear - fiberglass for 73+ and rubber for 70 - 72 - the rubber one is in not so good shape.
hmssaab
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Mar 15 2016, 03:55 PM) *

I have a nice rear top it is missing the center attachment bolt but shouldn't be an issue if you still have the bracket above your license plate on your car. I will let it go for $150 shipped in the USA. I will post some pictures tonight when I get home.

pm sent to mike
Mikey914
I have some seconds with minor defects. I could do 300 for the set. Drop me a Pm with an email and I'll send pictures.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.