Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help in Olympia wa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
uwrasta
Bought a 1974 914 last year for a couple reasons. I wanted something Fun and cool to drive In the summer and 2 I just love cool cars

Wondering if anyone in pnw region would want to help me out from time to time sorting things out. Just diy mechanical stuff. Would also like to replace rubber and restore some trim pieces but don't really feel comfy taking things apart

Anyone out there willing to help a newbie let me know. I'll buy the beer. I don't drink but would be glad to buy you one though!!
Thanks all and let me know.

sb914
welcome.png nice car, now get that thing out of the middle of the street!
There's lots of pnw guys out there! I'm sure someone will chime in.
matthepcat
That kinda looks Ike Erik's old car. Did you buy it out of California (Livermore) area?
PanelBilly
I'll help. And me a pm
uwrasta
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Feb 21 2016, 08:38 AM) *

That kinda looks Ike Erik's old car. Did you buy it out of California (Livermore) area?

No I bought it local about 1 year ago. Not sure where he got it from so anything is possible. !!!!
76-914
welcome.png Very nice car. And you have it bassackwards. Don't be afraid to take things apart. Just worry about installing them. In my case, can I remember how in the Hell it fit after 3 days. lol-2.gif
uwrasta
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 21 2016, 09:15 AM) *

welcome.png Very nice car. And you have it bassackwards. Don't be afraid to take things apart. Just worry about installing them. In my case, can I remember how in the Hell it fit after 3 days. lol-2.gif

You ain't kiddin on that one. To much partyin when I was young. Killed to many brain cells. It's all about iPhone pics and video. 128gb iPhone is plugged into my brain
Coondog
Congrats, know better color then Black when its nice and shiny with some chrome bumpers... biggrin.gif
jsaum
Congrats on your car looks great and welcome to the 914 world! The PNW pudget sound guys do get together watch out for the teener Tuesday post it's a good way to meet other 914 world members from our area.
Jsaum
uwrasta
QUOTE(jsaum @ Feb 21 2016, 11:24 AM) *

Congrats on your car looks great and welcome to the 914 world! The PNW pudget sound guys do get together watch out for the teener Tuesday post it's a good way to meet other 914 world members from our area.
Jsaum

thanks a bunch!!! what exactly is teener tuesday post is there a way to subscribe to it or???

thanks

Jett
Welcome and nice car!

Here is the PNW TT link:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=49283

QUOTE(uwrasta @ Feb 21 2016, 11:52 AM) *

QUOTE(jsaum @ Feb 21 2016, 11:24 AM) *

Jsaum

thanks a bunch!!! what exactly is teener tuesday post is there a way to subscribe to it or???

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.