Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official COTM Poll April/May
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Andyrew
Each contestant will be encouraged to post one picture as well as a 50 word description of your car. I will put that in the top post for the members to vote. If no information or picture is provided I will put their name and find a picture of their car.

Each contestant is then encouraged to post as much as they want within this thread to support their car, or they may link to their own threads.

Voters... Remember this is not a popularity contest, this is about which car is your favorite build, which means the most to you, which you find the most impressive, which you simply like the most.

The winner will then be required to provide 3 pictures of their car that will be used on the home page and a 25 word description of their car, and their car will be on display on the home page until the next car is appointed! This is due by 3/12/16 to avoid delays and allow Andy enough time to edit the home page for the next month.

Poll Closed,

Congrats T Collins!
Andyrew

StratPlayer (Jim)
IPB Image
Andyrew

T Collins
IPB Image
Andyrew

campbellcj (Chris)
IPB Image
Andyrew
jim_hoyland
IPB Image
rick 918-S
I swear it gets harder every time. confused24.gif screwy.gif idea.gif
Wyvern
Hi all, I did just vote ... yes it is hard ... so many great cars ... I love the fact that they are all so different and unique ... think that is one thing I like most of 914s

I did ask but maybe in the wrong place .
Where are the photos that folks vote on posted ?
Are they from "Members Cars" ... a different thread I havent found ... or any thread on the forum ... or ?
Are these then the photos used in the calendar ?

Thanks
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Wyvern @ Feb 21 2016, 09:04 PM) *

Are they from "Members Cars" ... a different thread I havent found ... or any thread on the forum ... or ?

There are several 'nailed' threads on the top of the 914 World Garage.
One of them is titled Car of the Month Winners: 2008 - Present

The calendars are not related to COTM.
Wyvern
Thanks ... so I can nominate any car that has a photo in any thread ?
Big Len
The cars are so nice.....I'd really like to see more than one picture each.
Andyrew
QUOTE(Wyvern @ Feb 21 2016, 09:04 PM) *

Hi all, I did just vote ... yes it is hard ... so many great cars ... I love the fact that they are all so different and unique ... think that is one thing I like most of 914s

I did ask but maybe in the wrong place .

Thanks

Members are encouraged to post photo's in this thread. If you are unsure or unfamilar with the cars then I would encourage you to wait till the end of the week to give the nominees a chance to post photos' information on the cars.
BIGKAT_83
My vote was for T Collins. Think all of the work was done by Tommy himself including flare install and bodywork.
I know he's working on a LE that will be just as nice.

pray.gif Bob pray.gif
EdwardBlume
Hoyland's car was at Rennsport Reunion and is a stunning example of a well loved car. Good luck to all the participants!
Andyrew
Bump
steuspeed
blink.gif
sb914
icon_bump.gif
Andyrew
Poll closes Midnight tonight!
ConeDodger
Why are you closing it a day early? blink.gif
Andyrew
Woops. how about midnight TONIGHT. smile.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Feb 27 2016, 04:35 PM) *

Woops. how about midnight TONIGHT. smile.gif

Getting confused happens to me too... I think we both have the same problem, a gorgeous, talented, successful wife that keeps us confused... blink.gif
JmuRiz
Still shocked Chris' car has yet to win one of these. I've been following his car for years (since he first decided to convert it). Amazing car and always easy to get info from him.
infraredcalvin
C'mon guys...getting a little tired of perfect yellow GT 6s.... hide.gif
Go 914R
Andyrew
Congrats T Collins!

SirAndy
http://www.914world.com/
smilie_pokal.gif
Andyrew
Thanks Andy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.