Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Re-worked the garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Alphaogre
I figured since the motor is back out and I cant really work on the car, now would be a good time to re-organize and set up the garage. Then my wife got involved and pushed for the whole thing to be done! What started up with signs and a couple of cabinets ended up with paint more cabinets and moving the entire work bench.

We have a large format printer at work, so I modified an old 1970 914 poster (same year as my 914) and added the Heuer ad that featured the same year timer that I have mounted in the car. Couldn't believe I cam across those old files in a large enough format online.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Alphaogre
Click to view attachment
whitetwinturbo
w00t.gif
mepstein
Very nice beerchug.gif
Cal
Very cool garage!
PanelBilly
Where's the frig with the beer?
Mueller
Nice....

boxsterfan
If I had your 914 and garage I wouldn't need a TV out there. I would just sit and stare at your 914 with a six pack of Guinness by my chair.
nine11speedster
Two thumbs up!
shelby/914
Recliner? or are you going to sit in the car like at the drive in? Very Classy
Wish mine was that organized.

Dan
saigon71
That sir, is one sweet looking garage! beerchug.gif
johnhora
Looks Great!
... Very Nice
wes
first.gif very nice
Vysoc

-S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R !!!!

I love the Gulf Livery

Congrats on the Great Garage!!!!!

Vysoc flag.gif
jor
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Feb 22 2016, 03:50 PM) *

-S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R !!!!

I love the Gulf Livery

Congrats on the Great Garage!!!!!

Vysoc flag.gif

agree.gif

The paint choice coupled with the art makes it ... oh, and that gorgeous car too!
Alphaogre
No beer, I do a lot of fabrication and metal work out there, so I try to not burn or cut limbs off. haha I do need to find some old Auto/ cigar signs or ads, I think that is what is missing, since I will likely be partaking in my humidor out there some more now.

I have some artwork that I made and got autographed at rennsport that I still need to hang. The big thing that I am missing still is the scissor lift.

I am going to get google chrome-cast which will allow me to stream all the DTM, World GT, Super Moto, F1 etc...Everything that we cant get on TV here in the US.

The garage would look better with a GT replica parked in it, as opposed to mine, but in due time I guess biggrin.gif
somd914
Very nice - great compromise between show garage and working garage. Really like the cabinet treatment...
Alphaogre
Can't beat Craigslist for $200! Got the top and bottom set with shelves all in one swoop.
carr914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 21 2016, 11:25 PM) *

Where's the frig with the beer?

agree.gif beerchug.gif
iankarr
nice! You've given me some big ideas....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.