Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody in Sacramento?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Might need some eyes on a car. And possible pick-up til I can get Transport arranged

T.C.
Andyrew
I work in west sac, but there are a couple of local members here.
ConeDodger
Passing through today. Contact Ron Kain at IPB Autosport though. Chances are strong he already knows the car. He was once described by the Brad that shall not be mentioned as "the fastest 914 pilot on earth..." He is a member here too...
jcd914
I am in the Sacramento Area and depending on where and when I can lend a hand.
I will be out of town this weekend though.

Rob's suggestion of Ron Kain is a good Idea as well, I have know Ron for about 15 years. Good guy that knows his stuff. If the current owner is willing you could arrange to get the car down to Ron's shop for an inspection.

Let me know if I can help out.

Good Luck

Jim
carr914
It's not a 914, but I want to confirm it doesn't have rust
jcd914
So what is it?
And do you know what area of Sacramento it is in?

I have some friends that run a shop in the South Sac area.
Between the 3 of them, they have a bit more diverse range of experience than I do.
My 20 years as a mechanic was mostly confined to VW, Porsche & Audi with a few Italian cars in the mix.

Jim
EdwardBlume
The only Sac guy I know is Steve Nieslony....
EdwardBlume
Steve_7x

Not very active here for awhile... but a former PP TTOD 914 guy, and his Dad was a Pcar mechanic. Does his own wrenching I believe....
carr914
it is a 73 Camaro Z28
Justinp71
Hmm Chevy, used to have some of those. Where in the Sacramento area is it? Depending on the location I might be able to take a look. I'm up near Folsom/Roseville.
carr914
Got it covered! Thanks Guys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.