Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club Biz Card for events
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Ok, I'm going to drive around the Formula One track at Indy tomorrow with the Porsche Club. I've made some cards to handout to fellow teeners (if there are any). I wish I would have done that before I went to Tweeks last week.

Anyway, I'm posting a jpg of it here.

ADMIN "PLEASE DON'T RESIZE THIS"

It's only 180kb.
The image is 1050x600 pixels 300dpi.
Print size is 3.5 inches by 2 inches.
I lay them out in Photoshop and can get 10 on one page. I then cut them out carefully like when I make my props, prototype print pieces, etc...

Let me know if you have questions.
seanery
here it is
Brad Roberts
NICE.

I want some (with my name on them) and the word founder..LOL

Go ahead and put www in front if you have time...

B
Jeroen
I don't wanna be a complete asshole, but...
Can you please change the font?

It's the same font that weird-bird place uses, you know, that online-parts-shop that also has a bbs wink.gif

If you already printed them, forget about my comments (untill you run a new batch biggrin.gif)

Don't get me wrong... I really applaud your effort!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
Part Pricer
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Jun 15 2003, 05:25 AM)
 (untill you run a new batch biggrin.gif)

Ewwww... barf.gif
seanery
haha, didn't even notice that it was the same font!
I'll change it.

Brad I'll do one with your name.
Want any contact info on it?
Aaron Cox
thats way cool!, hey seanery- when you change the font, can you send me the whole photoshop layout...i know, im lazy tongue.gif ...that would be cool,
72Signal914
Same here
seanery
New pic posted above.

I met a couple of teener guys today and gave out 3 cards.

I'm not gonna post the layup page right now. I don't have the webspace and it's too big to post here.
It's really easy to copy and paste til you get 10 up on a page. PM me if you need help.

Thanks,
sean
Aaron Cox
dont need help, just really lazy sad.gif .... what size should each be on the layout?

edit - 3.5 x 2
seanery
yup, you got it...another new image is up.

If you make a new image with the dimensions of your paper (8.5 x 11) and 300dpi it will come in the right size.
ChrisReale
I think it would be sweet. I just put a piece of paper that said "www.914world.com" on a 914 that was parked half a block away from my house. A business card would be much more convincing, imho
Aaron Cox
i did that too! slapped it under the windshiels wiper...no response tho sad.gif
Aaron Cox
it would be cooler if (flame away) everybody put there username and email address on it like so:

(got as close to the font as possible)
seanery
on the ones I hand out. I put in a subtle gray on the white area: "tell them seanery sent ya!"

You could use that space and handwrite your name I guess.
Aaron Cox
whats the font on the one I posted?
seanery
NonceBold is the name.
seanery
You need adobe type manager to install it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.