Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Last post for my 914 clean out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tbone425
So here is whats left...on the free stuff please don't ask me to give you a shipping cost ;-), the zip code is on there. Figure 10x10x12 and 5 Pounds. Most pics are over on PP under the same user name. All prices include shipping. As a reminder, these parts are priced this way because I bought them as a lot and can only speak to the appearance. I used a few parts in my own car without any issues and they were stored the right way...beyond that. you know as much as me. Also have some injectors, relays and misc small fuel system parts, ...let me know what you are looking for...might cost you a few stamps. Thanks to all those that picked up stuff last time! my garage is slowly moving back into shape! Anybody a taker at $4250 for EVERYTHING I have, boxed and shipped in the US?....I can show you how nice it will make your garage look ;-)

*Wheel Bolts (16) -$35.00
*Steering Shaft- No Damage of any kind $25.00
*Ignition Column with key, switch, and surround, Small crack on underside of plastic switch ring scratch on top, overall very nice Includes an additional OEM black key blank 914 part number still in the bag$50
*Pre-Muffler (CAT ?), looks much newer. $35.00
*Intake Boots(X2), very nice. $25.00/Ea
*BOTH SOLD**Engine Wiring Harness 6-Pin. (X2) Nice connectors, stored correct $25.00
*Steering Wheel and Pad, Good wheel, needs to be stitched, aftermarket leather is fantastic, Wheel under it is nice, Horn ring could use slight tough up around edge. has some sort of putty filler on back of pad (hidden), a scratch on the back of a spoke and a broker ear. And it needs the rubber doughnut (Its flat). $50.00
*SOLD**Hella Tail lights. One has a chipped lens, the buckets are in very good condition. $45.00/Set
*SOLD**Front Turn signal lenses, crazed, Would be good to paint over and use on track days to spare a good set. FREE. Just pay shipping, (USPS) ($4?)
*Plastic instrument Surround $15.00
**FREE***Intake Runners, Multiple Sets, 1.8 $0.00 per set. You pay shipping from 85297
**FREE***Intake Manifold (X2) $.00/Each You pay shipping from 85297
*1.8 Airbox Very Nice, no broken clips, comes with a MAS (May or may not work, cant say that’s why it is included) $50.00
*AAR & Control valves Bosch; 3X 0 280 160 200, 3X 0 280 160 102, 4X 0 280 140 101
$25ea
*Black passenger arm rest, very nice, no broken clips. $35.00
JeffBowlsby
I'll take the two engine harnesses for $50. email me the total with shipping to 94583. Thx.
Garland
PM sent on *Hella Tail lights.
Tbone425
Yours, I also have cabin harness I'll throw in. Miight have some other connectors (looks like you build harnesses) to throw in there. All prices include shipping brother! PM sending now.
theleschyouknow
I'll take the steering wheel if it's still available
Tbone425
Wheel sold pending payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.