Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Rear Window Defrost Cable
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I've decided not to install a heated rear window in my 74 conversion. This harness came in my 74 and the entire chassis harness was inspected, rebuilt and tested by Jeff Bowlsby. The defrost switch is not shown but included. I don't believe I have a good defrost fob insert to include though.

Asking $85.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Thanks,

Greg
edrotol
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 23 2016, 04:30 PM) *

I've decided not to install a heated rear window in my 74 conversion. This harness came in my 74 and the entire chassis harness was inspected, rebuilt and tested by Jeff Bowlsby. The defrost switch is not shown but included. I don't believe I have a good defrost fob insert to include though.

Thanks,

Greg

will take. pm sent. thanks.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(edrotol @ Feb 23 2016, 06:13 PM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 23 2016, 04:30 PM) *

Thanks,

Greg

will take. pm sent. thanks.

PM sent.
gcrotvik
Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.