Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Late Front Bulkhead Fuel Line Grommet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BeatNavy
Looking for the rubber grommet that fits in the front bulkhead - in front of the center tunnel. It is where the fuel lines leave the fuel tank cavity and enter into the center tunnel. The later version P/N is 91435654300, I believe, and has two holes (one for each line).

Best pic I could find showing the two-hole grommet for fuel lines:

IPB Image
914work
Actually the "late" ver. has 3 holes. 2 for fuel lines and a small one for Evap return to the charcoal filter.
mepstein
Does tangerine racing sell this.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(914werke @ Feb 24 2016, 09:05 AM) *

Actually the "late" ver. has 3 holes. 2 for fuel lines and a small one for Evap return to the charcoal filter.

According DD there may have been two late varieties used depending on where the charcoal canister was located. If I'm reading his response to my thread right. Don't think my car had an evap line going through the center tunnel. So I think I'm looking for the two-hole variety.

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 24 2016, 09:05 AM) *

Does tangerine racing sell this.

I don't think so, Mark. He sells the individual line grommets for the engine shelf and firewall in the engine bay, but not the one for the front bulkhead. I didn't see it on his site in any event.
tweet
Companies make generic blanking grommets. They are available in different shapes and sizes. Here is just an example of a google search

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrom...king%20grommets

All you need to do is drill out the size holes you want once you get the correct size.
GaroldShaffer
I have these. I'm parting a 75 and it has the third hole in it. The other two don't. $20 shipped to your door for any one of these. PM if interested.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Feb 24 2016, 01:39 PM) *

I have these. I'm parting a 75 and it has the third hole in it. The other two don't. $20 shipped to your door for any one of these. PM if interested.

Ah, thanks Garold, but I JUST sent McMark a paypal for one of his, so I should be good to go.

Thanks for checking.
sbsix
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Feb 24 2016, 10:39 AM) *

Garold,

I'll take the nicer of the two. Please send me your PP info.

Thanks,

Gary
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.