Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Limited Edition - MUSR5 DAM Photograph
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joseph Mills
Like many of you have expressed, I too have gained a LOT from the garage over the last few years. And now I have an opportunity to pay back just a little of it for our friend Brad.

I have 6 original prints of the MUSR5 DAM Group Photograph. As it states above, all of the money goes directly to Brad's legal expense fund.

This image was captured as a 38MB file and renders really great looking large prints. The print size is 12X18 on normal photographic glossy paper. The price is only 25.00 each, which includes shipping in a tube mailer to your door (I normally charge 100.00 + for an image/print like this). If you are not fully pleased you can return it for a refund.

There are many garage members in this photograph (Sir Andy, Sean, Dakotawing, vsg914, Clay Perrine, James Adams, etc.).

Here's your chance to have a 914 image that is scenic enough that you may even gain permission to hang it inside your house instead of just out in the garage. biggrin.gif

And help out Brad at the same time! smilie_pokal.gif

First six replies to this post receives them. Then PM your full real name & shipping address to me, but paypal your money to Jereon's BLF account. Jeroen will confirm your order payment to me when he receives it.

This is what the image looks like:
ChrisReale
Ill take one smilie_pokal.gif
bondo
How can I pass this up? I'll take one!
Joseph Mills
Thanks guys smilie_pokal.gif

I forgot to mention, when you paypal Jeroen, enter MUSR DAM PHOTO into the text part of the payment so he can identify it.
bondo
QUOTE (joseph222 @ Mar 22 2005, 01:15 PM)
Thanks guys smilie_pokal.gif

I forgot to mention, when you paypal Jeroen, enter MUSR DAM PHOTO into the text part of the payment so he can identify it.

Doh, I should have thought of that.. I already sent it. Hopefully it's not too hard to find.
Joseph Mills
Bondo,

I will alert him.

Thanks again!

rolleyes.gif
JWest
I'll take one.

Paypal sent - using the direct payment button did not allow me to input any additional info (MUSR Dam reference) confused24.gif
Joseph Mills
Thanks James!

Is that you behind Sean and SirAndy?

Don't worry about the text - I'll just send Jeroen a list and that will work just fine.

Thanks again!
JWest
QUOTE (joseph222 @ Mar 22 2005, 04:02 PM)
Thanks James!

Yep, that's Ginger and me. And, no, I'm not out of line - I was perfect and the rest of them pulled in crooked around me! rolleyes.gif
TheCabinetmaker
That was a great drive. Never made so many U turns in one day! laugh.gif driving.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (James Adams @ Mar 22 2005, 03:27 PM)
And, no, I'm not out of line - I was perfect and the rest of them pulled in crooked around me! rolleyes.gif

Wow... now that you mention it and I look a bit closer, everyone really did pull in crooked all around you James. biggrin.gif

Curt: I missed all the U-turns since I was up on the dam! Dakotawing totally fouled my plugs idling my car around. biggrin.gif

I guess he thought it was supposed to idle at 100rpm. biggrin.gif
gregrobbins
I would like one. Very nice.
rick 918-S
I'm still on double secret probation. sad.gif But I'll bump this to the top! icon_bump.gif
seanery
Can I get one? Any left?
seanery
QUOTE (James Adams @ Mar 22 2005, 04:27 PM)
QUOTE (joseph222 @ Mar 22 2005, 04:02 PM)
Thanks James!

Yep, that's Ginger and me. And, no, I'm not out of line - I was perfect and the rest of them pulled in crooked around me! rolleyes.gif

He just wanted to get close to Andy & me wub.gif
Kerrys914
I can't count screwy.gif

Any left aktion035.gif

Great Idea
Joseph Mills
Sean,

I just put you down for one - pm your addy.

Kerry: There is still one left. Ya want it? rolleyes.gif

Kerrys914
Yep..

you have a PM
Joseph Mills
Thanks to each of you!

Chris Reale
Bondo
James Adams
Greg Robbins
Sean Lee
Kerry Herr

I will email you when I ship them (this weekend).
You guys are the best!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
Am I too late? I want one too!
Joseph Mills
Sorry Gint, you just missed it.

sad.gif
Jeroen
Joseph and all that bought one...
Thanks for your support and adding to the BLF!!!
smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
dammitall! Work sux!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.