Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Vitaloni Mirror Base Plate and Gaiters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
motorvated
Passenger side mirror base plate back end with set screw is broken off and I don't have the broken off piece, so I can't mount the mirror onto the car. Anyone have parts or know where to get them? Also need the rubber gaiters that cover the pivot area for both.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mb911
QUOTE(motorvated @ Feb 25 2016, 11:03 AM) *

Passenger side mirror base plate back end with set screw is broken off and I don't have the broken off piece, so I can't mount the mirror onto the car. Anyone have parts or know where to get them? Also need the rubber gaiters that cover the pivot area for both.

I know I have one in a box.. I will have to do some searching but I am positive I have one
motorvated
QUOTE(mb911 @ Feb 25 2016, 02:50 PM) *

QUOTE(motorvated @ Feb 25 2016, 11:03 AM) *

I know I have one in a box.. I will have to do some searching but I am positive I have one

Thanks for looking!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.