Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 has a new home! finally!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
Moving Saturday but the 914 gets there first
Lots of room!!!
PlantMan
WOW!
You can fit 4-5 more in that garage!!!
Johny Blackstain
aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif thumb3d.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(PlantMan @ Feb 25 2016, 11:14 PM) *

WOW!
You can fit 4-5 more in that garage!!!

36'× 36'!!!! Yes I can get 2 914's on one side!!
Also on other side of house is a golf cart garage that the 914 can fit in! So it might have its own cozy hone later on.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Feb 25 2016, 08:10 PM) *

Lots of room!!!

No such thing. drooley.gif

Nature abhors a vacuum.
EdwardBlume
Wow! Congrats smilie_pokal.gif ans enjoy! cheer.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Feb 26 2016, 12:36 AM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Feb 25 2016, 08:10 PM) *

Lots of room!!!

No such thing. drooley.gif

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Yes it seems that is true. My wife says the same thing!
Over our 25 years we've moved to bigger homes and over time somehow that vacuum sucks in matter and fills the void!..
We have filled up a friend's 18ft landscape trailer with donation items!!
We still have too much stuff. Of course having 4 kids will do that to that. Also having houses that were rehabilitation projects and cars causes one to collect lots of tools! My 3 daughters donated close to 15 dolls and related items!!

Now.foe making plans for.the new space! There is a lot of room on sides of gsrage. The lawn mower will go in the cart garage (it's big enough for golf cart, lawn mowers yard equipment and wood shop! That leaves the garage for just cars!!! And so I think those wood shelves will go. I need new tool chest, work bench and a LIFT!!!! So open to suggestions. I have seen some of the other thread a on layout etc but need best $$$ ideas for cabinets.
The floors already have the epoxy and it is well done by the p.o. who was a builder! This also me and I will ha e the space to get to work on the tub switch bold off ,challenge finally! Needs: welder, lift. That's #1&2.
mepstein
Put everything on wheels. Then you can always have the layout that you want.
jim_hoyland
Very cool ! You'll have more room for parts etc. Great car color, rare ?
Cracker
I'm certainly envious...congratulations!

Tony
r_towle
It will never be that clean again.

For storage, plywood cabinets with doors.
No open shelving which collects dust
Darren C
WoW, that's massive.

36 x 36 (1296 sq ft) that is much bigger than the average UK house (at 925 sq ft and thats both ground and first floors added together!) and our garages are averagely 8 x 16.

That's not a garage its an aircraft hanger...
cooper951
Sweet. I wish....
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Darren C @ Feb 26 2016, 11:00 AM) *

WoW, that's massive.

36 x 36 (1296 sq ft) that is much bigger than the average UK house (at 925 sq ft and thats both ground and first floors added together!) and our garages are averagely 8 x 16.

That's not a garage its an aircraft hanger...

That's pretty small, although my first 2 homes were about 1200square feet, next one was 1500, the 2300, then 4500.
This one has about 2000 on main floor, 1500 upstairs, and 1200 do stairs, not including the garage and shop space. We are probably a bit spoiled, but ya'all are welcome to come join us where taxes are lower etc., We made that decision 20 years ago. You get a lot for your money here and I know my 914 brut hers in those high tax regions will have a stroke to hear we only pay about $3k per year for property taxes on this home.
But that is why it's one of the fastest growing g areas in the country.

Vysoc
Congrats Dr Phil, look like a great place to accumulate more 914 things & 914's..

Good luck and keep on plugging!!

Vysoc flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.