Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - NOS 100mm t4 biral cylinders + bored case
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
type11969
I've been sitting on these for a while, and someone sat on them for a long time before that. I had "big" plans for these P+C's, but at this point I'd rather see them be used and have the money/space in my garage.

These are in good shape, with some light surface rust on one of the case-side ODs (looks worse in the photo than reality) and some old oil staining in the bores/on the pistons. Hatching looks brand new because they've never been run. Head-side OD is 108mm, case side is 106mm.

I don't know if these are better than the AA biral P+C's (probably), and I'm sure they aren't better than anything coming out of LN Engineering, but they are from an era when most VW aftermarket parts were of high quality, esp coming out of Japan. I would not hesitate to run these, increase displacement and improve cooling.

The case itself has been cleaned up and opened up for these P+C's. I never had heads done unfortunately (if I did, I'd probably have the engine built). I do have the one missing head stud from the photo - somewhere.

Probably not interested in shipping these due to size/expense/risk of damage. Local pickup is the best plan. I might make it out to Hershey which could be a good hand off point too.

Not entirely sure what these are worth, but lets start at $875 obo $825. Don't bother low-balling me severely, I'm in no huge rush to sell.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

-Chris

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
flmont
I may be interested in those,..is it just case and PC's,...Thanks Frank
type11969
Yes
crash914
I am interested. I have the rest of the items needed. I could be back in business with this...PM me?
crash914
I already have the heads and exhaust....
DRPHIL914
what sized output motor would these build? - if the other 3 pass I would strongly consider buying, but I need more information on the condition of the case, why it was split, and of course for me it would involve shipping.
BeatNavy
Assuming you don't change the crank, 2231, I believe.
type11969
Motor size will be dependent on crank throw - easy to calculate - piston area * crank throw * 4.

Case was split for the purposes of machine the cylinder registers and ultimately with the intent of a rebuild.

So far no offers, but I am really only entertaining local options until these items are sitting for a while with no takers. Shipping will be expensive and boxing them up well will be time consuming. Not to be a PIA, but I will have to add a handling charge if these parts are shipped.

-Chris
type11969
BUMP - reduced to $850
type11969
Drop to $825
cgnj
Hi,

What size wrist pins? I can pick up

Carlos
type11969
24mm wrist pin, sorry, thought this was already posted. Some other ones I missed from the original post.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

-Chris

type11969
icon_bump.gif
type11969
icon_bump.gif
type11969
Bump
crash914
Chris,
Still swinging down this way next week? let's do it.
type11969
That's the plan if you are still in, heading down Friday morning, back Sunday evening. PM me with what works best for you - will be driving i95
Santana86
Are you still not willing to ship say S.C.
type11969
Sold - thanks herb!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.