Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keeping your nose clean
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gunn1
Reading through the Hayes manual and familiarizing myself with the 914 as much as I can.

While reading I came across the section where it covers the Headlight washer option.
Our Volvo XC 90 has this option and it actually works very good.

Just wondering how effective they were on the Porsche 914, Especially on the washer systems that rely on the spare tire for pressure.

My car has this option, but is it worth it to fix during the restore. My car also has the after market electric washer pump which is seized.

If anyone has experience with this set up, I would be interested to know how well one that is functioning works.

Thanks
ConeDodger
I think it's a rare option and therefore, worth having functional if you can! sunglasses.gif
bigkensteele
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 28 2016, 05:30 PM) *

I think it's a rare option and therefore, worth having functional if you can! sunglasses.gif

agree.gif I don't think that I have ever seen a car with it. Can you post pictures?
Mikey914
Yes, I believe it was an option for Sweden. There are a few bumper tops floating around that were set up for squirters.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.