Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Heard a rumor Magnus was at Autorama?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
My Street Rod friends said they heard a rumor Magnus W had a Silver 914 with a Chev. V/8 motor at Autorama over the weekend. popcorn[1].gif

Can anyone confirm who owns this 914???? Beautiful car w00t.gif

Tom
siverson
Seems unlikely. Not his wheels and not-porsche "sound" would be a very different theme for him.

-Steve
Mueller
QUOTE(siverson @ Feb 29 2016, 02:23 PM) *

Seems unlikely. Not his wheels and not-porsche "sound" would be a very different theme for him.

-Steve

Not enough decals smile.gif

I would be disappointed in him if he bought a car like that, I expect him to build a nice car, not buy something like that....as nice as that one looks, boring as V8 builds go in my book.
TJB/914
I missed this great yearly Autorama event this year. I attended every year in my teens when we drove our street rods in the snow to Autorama. Todays cars are custom built by very talented people spending mega bucks & delivered in warm or air conditioned trailers.

My friends sent me a few more photo's showing their favorites.

BTW: I agree, it's not a Magnus kinda 914.

Tom
TJB/914
few more. beerchug.gif
TJB/914
BTW: This was what we used to drive to Autorama back in my teens pray.gif
Yes, I am feeling my age today. unsure.gif
Now I drive a 914 WTF.gif
Tom
tomrev
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Feb 29 2016, 05:47 PM) *

Tom

A '33 coupe? Yes!!
EdwardBlume
At RRV I asked him if he could make an AWD 914 and he was way against modding a 914. Seemed to like the /4 as is....
wes
I also talked to him at Rennsport about the 914 and he mentioned that he had recently acquired 2 of them but didn't have any idea as of then what he was going to do with either of them.
i gathered from the way he spoke that he had cars that he parked until he just came up with an idea for one then jumped on it.
orangecrate
ohhh yea I'll take the gasser!! You can have the shiny ones. shades.gif shades.gif shades.gif
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Feb 29 2016, 05:47 PM) *

Tom

Awesome pics...thanks for sharing driving.gif
Marty
driftingcloud
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 1 2016, 01:56 PM) *

I also talked to him at Rennsport about the 914 and he mentioned that he had recently acquired 2 of them but didn't have any idea as of then what he was going to do with either of them.
i gathered from the way he spoke that he had cars that he parked until he just came up with an idea for one then jumped on it.

There's an article in the January edition of Fourteener Motoring where Magnus is interviewed about his two 914s. He has a yellow 1974 1.8L and a red 1972 with a 2150 cc engine.

Teaser page:
https://fourteenermotoring.files.wordpress....10-11-small.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.