Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Side shift tranny + box of misc tranny parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
type11969
Was planning on tearing this tranny down, rebuilding and selling, but its just been sitting in my garage for 4 years. I want the space back. Should be a good core for a rebuild or may be usable as is.

The 914 that it came out of had 69k miles and hasn't moved since the late 80s. It was parked in a damp garage and it rotted from the ground up. There is a bit of corrosion on the tranny itself, but it brushes off. Nothing mechanical.

The box of parts is left over from a rebuild session with Dr. Evil - not sure what is good and what isn't. Certainly the best parts went in the tranny I have, but there still could be some gems in there.

$350 $300 obo takes it all. Local pickup only or might go to Hershey.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Chris

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
type11969
Worth noting that the box of misc parts is not out of the pictured transmission - that transmission is complete.

-Chris
type11969
BUMP - reduced to $325
type11969
BUMP - price drop to $300
type11969
icon_bump.gif
type11969
icon_bump.gif
type11969
Bump
type11969
Bump - driving to Indy over memorial day weekend, could possibly meet up with someone along the way to avoid shipping
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.