Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Weekend with the Brits -NPC-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Here are some weekend progress pics on a new project. Frame is done and powder coated, as are all of the suspension and brake parts. Motor has been gone through, so finished up the detail work on it. It's been pretty fun. Looking to get it home for final assembly later in the summer.

Prior to disassembly:
Scott S
frame and suspension after powder coating:
Scott S
another:
Scott S
Motor:
Scott S
another:
This head was installed by the factory - it is an early E-type unit. We are trying to find verification that it was used as a test car for early e-type components. That is what the rumor is.
Scott S
Here is the body on the rotisserie:
Aaron Cox
my unc has an xj 120 i think....

and my pops had an e type wub.gif
BMartin914
Thanks Mr. Lawless for posting these pics here! smilie_pokal.gif I just love those I-6 Jaguar engines. 4.2 is my favorite. What size does this project have? I"d love to stop by and see it one of these days when we are both around.

Thanks again! aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
Scott S
Last one - here is the triple carb set up. They came out great. There is something about new copper washers combined with fresh cad and polished aluminum. I dig it.
Ferg
Tell me you didn't break for noon Tea rolleyes.gif
Seriously looks very nice, i need to bring you by Thomas Vintage motors here in boulder, he's had a few 120's in his shop as well.
Ferg.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.