Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Gathering - SUPERMEX 7.30PM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
again! super mex... friday.....7.30
be there....be square
Brando
I'll be there. If I supply a couple cans of metallic blue spraypaint and newspapers and masking tape ... can we have a krylon party afterwards? (NK)
skline
QUOTE (Brando @ Mar 23 2005, 12:39 PM)
I'll be there. If I supply a couple cans of metallic blue spraypaint and newspapers and masking tape ... can we have a krylon party afterwards? (NK)

Just bring the paint of your choice and shoot it over here on a weekend day. I got all the stuff but you will have to do the clean up. If you need paint, you can get it over here at Senick paints on Placentia. Block the car and go over it with some prep solution and shoot it. It will come out much better than if you do it with a can. I am in for Friday night. It will be great this time as Alberto can actually sit down with us.
lagunero
Yup, that will be nice for a change. I might even catch a ride from Elliot if he's going (I hope you are Elliot)
Elliot_Cannon
I wouldn't want to dissapoint anyone so yes, I guess I'll be there. LOL
Cheers, Elliot
phantom914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 23 2005, 11:45 AM)
again! super mex... friday.....7.30
be there....be square

idea.gif

Andrew
Carlitos Way
WANKERS!!! I work on Friday eves. How 'bout a weekend run?
skline
QUOTE (cmolina @ Mar 23 2005, 04:14 PM)
WANKERS!!! I work on Friday eves. How 'bout a weekend run?

Ok, How about April 2nd at 10:00 AM in Costa Mesa. There will be about 20 cars or more and some of the best BBQ in the southern hemisphere and lots of 914 owners. Should be a good time. That is next weekend after this one.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 23 2005, 06:02 PM)
QUOTE (cmolina @ Mar 23 2005, 04:14 PM)
WANKERS!!!  I work on Friday eves.  How 'bout a weekend run?

Ok, How about April 2nd at 10:00 AM in Costa Mesa. There will be about 20 cars or more and some of the best BBQ in the southern hemisphere and lots of 914 owners. Should be a good time. That is next weekend after this one.

headrage startup party! wooohooooooo

beer, bro's and blwn up engines
JoeSharp
Albert: You outta work again? It will be nice to have you on this side of the store.
biggrin.gif Joe
lagunero
Yup! gotta make time for all of the work needed on my car before WCC!
TonyAKAVW
Well, I got the OK. I'll be there, with fenders for Lagunero. sawzall-smiley.gif

-Tony

skline
I thought Aaron was the one who needed the fender?? I didnt know Alberto needed any fenders. I feel like the last to know. dry.gif
TonyAKAVW
Maybe he was going to take them for Aaron, I don't know. I responded to your post on the FREE FENDERS thread that I had forgotten to delete the thread, that Alberto had spoken for them already... Then tonight I deleted the thread.

Well, anyway I'll have them with me tomorrow night so whoever wants them the most can fight over them.

-Tony
skline
Oh, well, they can work it out between themselves then. I will stay out of it. I dont think it will come to blows. More of a who can drink the most and walk away with them without falling over. wacko.gif
Brando
lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif ^^^

My money's on alberto... Hey Elliott, Can i go for a spin in your teener after dinner?
Aaron Cox
bump

i tore myself up snowboarding sad.gif

see ya there
JoeSharp
Beauty is out and ready to roll. 1hour and 2 miles to go. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
Aaron Cox
ill have a slight gimp....

Joe... is Linda coming? biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Aaron: She said " No , I'm not even breathing hard. But she'll see you at dinner."
biggrin.gif Joe
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 25 2005, 07:42 PM)
Aaron: She said " No , I'm not even breathing hard. But she'll see you at dinner."
biggrin.gif Joe

WTF? blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 25 2005, 06:42 PM)
biggrin.gif Joe

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif Acox, talkin' bout mueba.gif

Great to see everybody. Many thanks to Tony. I had actually asked for the fender for Aaron so it worked out perfect (sort of cuz now Scott has a fender in front of his house!)

Brando, it was scarry for a moment but I won; he went scissors and had rock smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.