Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Ruf....A Big Ya
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
https://nineelevenophilia.wordpress.com/201...singers-singer/

Ruf,always been my dream biggrin.gif
JmuRiz
How could any self respecting auto journalist post that headline.

Every Porsche tuner since the early 80's has Ruf as an influence.
They do amazing work and their cars always out-perform their specs...a sign of a fully tuned package.

I've seen articles with their 356, 911/turbo, boxster/cayman, their V8 car, and CTR3. Always impressed by the details.

A local PCA president has an early 2000s RGT (a GT3 before they were sold by Porsche) and it is amazing. Was a street car and is now a track toy. BTW his wife races a pink 914 biggrin.gif
IPB Image
Ruf issues their own VIN numbers, owning a Ruf is an exclusive club. One of my could have should have moments -sad.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Mar 3 2016, 07:15 PM) *

How could any self respecting auto journalist post that headline.

Every Porsche tuner since the early 80's has Ruf as an influence.
They do amazing work and their cars always out-perform their specs...a sign of a fully tuned package.

I've seen articles with their 356, 911/turbo, boxster/cayman, their V8 car, and CTR3. Always impressed by the details.

A local PCA president has an early 2000s RGT (a GT3 before they were sold by Porsche) and it is amazing. Was a street car and is now a track toy. BTW his wife races a pink 914 biggrin.gif
IPB Image

Yep, he just must not like Singer cars for some reason?

I don't think Singer is trying to be better or compare their cars to Ruf.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.