Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - car sold -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Shiloh
Thanks for all your interest and feedback
Tom_T
welcome.png

Hi Bryan,

This is Tom who referred you to post your 914 here from CL. Also do an intro post in the Garage forum so you get off the new/lurker category (classified posts don't count in post counts), then folks will know you're for real, plus you can do a link to this ad from there to direct folks here.

Sad that I didn't talk you out of selling your beauty! sad.gif

You may also want to take it to the Porsche Swap Meet at teh Phoenix Club in Anaheim this Sunday, although it looks like rain. I don't know if they'll have display spots still open, but you can always park outside with a FS sign.

BTW - this is one of my Fav. colors on 914s, & yours looks to be a super clean example! drooley.gif wub.gif

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
billh1963
My favorite color and year!

Beautiful car...wish I had the spare $$ to buy it.

era vulgaris
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Mar 4 2016, 02:29 PM) *

Beautiful car...wish I had the spare $$ to buy it.

agree.gif
100%.

That's always the saddest reason for a sale, and one I've never understood. GLWTS, I hope you get your asking price!
JOEPROPER
wub.gif Beautiful car! Love the color. Summer is coming and the itch to buy will follow, so hang in there and try to hold out for your price. GLWS flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.