Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Ended in Laguna Beach
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
forrestkhaag
Well it finally happened. Yesterday I was rear-ended in Laguna Beach. Wait. Let clarify that statement. generally speaking you don't want to use "rear-ended" and "Laguna Beach" in the same sentence.....

Yesterday my 914 was hit in the back by, of all things, another 914. Not only that. I know the guy who was behind the wheel at the point of impact!!

Larmo63 pulled into my drive behind my car nicely parked in my shop-slot - his brakes smoking - literally smoking - and failed to engage his parking brake while in neutral... clunk! T-boned my plate / other than mental damage, there was none.... Now if only he would get his parking brakes properly vented............

Cant wait for the Phoenix Club event tomorrow in Anaheim where Larmo can visit Eric at PMB.......... Ha!

beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
av-943.gif
KELTY360
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

sheeplove.gif ??????
Tom_T
Forrest - sorry to hear that you & Lawrence "got together"! sad.gif

Hopefully you can get it all fixed soon!

Take Care! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Steve
I knew you guys were friends, but this is taking it to the next level. Hopefully in the future he will use better protection and there won't be any side effects.
mgp4591
So is it enough that it takes you both out of planned events coming up?
Oh, and ..... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
forrestkhaag
Mental damage / no physical damage unless we note the damage at the bottom of the letter "V".... just above PORSCHE....... poke.gif
Steve
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 5 2016, 01:02 PM) *

Mental damage / no physical damage unless we note the damage at the bottom of the letter "V".... just above PORSCHE....... poke.gif

I think he's just upset because you were looking for v8 parts in the classifieds
chair.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 5 2016, 02:02 PM) *

"Oh the Humanity!"
Elliot Cannon
That sucks dude. Does he have insurance? Is he in the country legally? What kind of name is Larmo anyway? laugh.gif See ya tomorrow.
EdwardBlume
Call Jackie... time to sue....
76-914
I don't understand why you would want this fraternal order to know that Lawrence"rear ended" you. ?
76-914
I don't understand why you would want this fraternal order to know that Lawrence"rear ended" you. ?
Larmo63
I was NOT in the car and Forrest failed to mention that he leaned on my car and rolled it forward into his car. (Forrest was/is parked under an illegal structure, btw)

That mark on his license plate is not from the 914 impact, but I think I recall Tiger Woods' wife chased Forrest down the street with a nine iron.
KELTY360
So, Forrest rear ended himself? w00t.gif

Curious, very curious.
914_teener
Rear ended in Laguna.....

Good Forrest....good one.

That's right there with getting your tie rods greased in Palm Springs.
sb914
QUOTE(914_teener @ Mar 5 2016, 05:09 PM) *

Rear ended in Laguna.....

Good Forrest....good one.

That's right there with getting your tie rods greased in Palm Springs.

sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif
whitetwinturbo
..........way safer to ride a bike UNLESS

Click to view attachment
sb914
I would have thought that Larmo would be on the receiving end! confused24.gif beer3.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(sb914 @ Mar 5 2016, 06:23 PM) *

I would have thought that Larmo would be on the receiving end! confused24.gif beer3.gif

Now that's funny! I seem to remember him asking Forrest to "pull my hair"... grouphug.gif
Larmo63
^^Says the cop who was caught spooning the other cop in San Simeon?^^
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 5 2016, 11:36 AM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

sheeplove.gif ??????

hey this a family site keep those pictures in the sand box
I can think of a number of threads where it would fit in nicely
-This is strange...
-Danica Patrick's bum
maybe even -Yoga pants & umbrella girls or -the sexy legs thread
just NOT in the -You guys aren't too old to still try this thread!

glad the damage was minimal

beerchug.gif
cjl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.