Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My babe got new shoes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Boxter's and T/A'S
biggrin.gif Joe
Allan
Joe, if it was me I would suck the moisture off of your drain tubes........... You are a lucky dude. biggrin.gif wub.gif mad.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
ERR how about this.
JoeSharp
It's dark out.
biggrin.gif Joe
Qarl
Cool! smilie_pokal.gif

Tell us more about the wheel combination? What sizes and offsets are the wheels?

What spacers did you have to use?

Any modifications to the rear fenders?

Thanks!

Qarl
rick 918-S
wub.gif me likes..
rhodyguy
nice.they stand way out against the blue. tire size?

k
phantom914
Joe,

Is that the Curtis "so that's what lift-throttle oversteer is" car? Nice. aktion035.gif

Andrew
CptTripps
Man...those look great. I've seen a few sets of those on eBay, and always wondered what they'd look like.

What hubs? Spacers?

smilie_pokal.gif Well done!
JoeSharp
205 16 50 on 6 & 7 16's. Only been around the block, tryed to get the fronts to rub on the driveway appron and could not, but the rear driver rubs on the inside and the passenger clears nice. I've heard that the 7 fit up front. I'll try that tomorrow.
Andrew: Yes. biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
Qarl
There's a set on e-bay right now. Located here in Orlando. Current price is $200 with tires.

Search for Boxster wheels

Mueller
You'll want spacers on the rear, and 90% chance you'll want them on the front as well....

looks nice smilie_pokal.gif
skline
It looks sweet Joe, Those are the wheels I have always wanted so if you cant get them to fit on yours, We can try them on mine. biggrin.gif
914Rookie
Joe,

What type of rocker cover is that?. Is it stainless ?. I think that would look sharp on my Black '75 ( too much Black ). Do you remember were you got it? Thanks.

Greg

P.S. The wheel/tire combo looks great !. clap.gif
JoeSharp
Greg: Itsa Porsche 914 rocker. Stick-on chrome papper. I have a blk/blk 75 1.8, use it for a driver.
biggrin.gif Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.