Hi guys - Looking for my next Black Sabbath project - Need a decent roller, hopefully within 1000 miles of Jacksonville, FL.

This is going to be a full-on project car to test some new tech I have been developing over the last five years - so all I need are the basic vehicle:

With a drivers seat, wheels, brakes, engine/tranny (Engine not a boat anchor, It needs to be rebuildable) Ohh and a fuel tank!

Can be side shift or tail I do not care. Rust would need to be minimized to trunk areas and battery box - Under drivers seat,, etc - repairable with glass/weld-in panels - nothing hard structural can be bad: no long damage / no suspension points damage, etc.

If there is spotting under the batt box on the long and I can weld a patch over it - OK nothing worse than that.

Do not care if missing door panels, rear panel, console, pass seat. Pass area will be taken up with equipment -

I know there is stuff out there some are not advertising - let me know - the project I am doing will be advertised in the future and the 914 will be the vehicle I am doing this in - it will be good for the community to maybe push prices a little higher! I dunno - sawzall-smiley.gif driving.gif

Let me know!

Cheers! beerchug.gif

JWalters