Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you change your user name?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
Seeing the thread about cards and lanyards (http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=27787) just reminded me to ask - is there any way to change your handle without creating a new account? Sometime's I think I'd like to be known as something else.
seanery
yes, we can help you with that...
Gint
Sure! I had Rusty change mine a long time back before I could do it myself... cool_shades.gif
Brad Roberts
The interogating officer in Joshua Tree was named "Ginter".. ha ha I started to ask him if he was related to you Mike.

B
ThinAir
Cool - now all I gotta do is come up with something a little more clever. No - I don't think suggestions from this crowd would be a good thing! laugh.gif
Allan
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Mar 23 2005, 06:36 PM)
The interogating office in Joshua Tree was named "Ginter".. ha ha I started to ask him if he was related to you Mike.

B

Brad, ha,ha means= I know this guy is innocent but my asshole boss say's blame him for something or I'll end up looking like the idiot I am.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.