Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
madd_dogg_914
A while back I had a couple of leaky pushrod seals. Once the smoking at stoplights got to be too much I had the seals replaced. Afterwards I gave the underside a squirt of engine brite foaming cleaner. Washed it down and called it a day. Well, several months (actually almost a year) later I decide to go back and do a more thorough job at it. Four cans of engine brite and one borrowed pressure water later, the underside was sparkling clean. I however did not fair quite so well. I knew my hands were dirty from scrubbing but I had no idea. I walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and I looked in the mirror and . . . Well I will let you all see for yourself. I just had to get a picture of me. HILLARIOUS! I think that this could possibly be the dirtiest I have EVER been!!!

-Chris
madd_dogg_914
Pic #1 I look a little mad, it was 85F today and I was under my car where it must have been 110F, but it was for a good cause.
madd_dogg_914
Pic #2 Now I see the humor in all this as my car is spotless and I am not!
seanery
Dude,
You'll be finding spots on the backs of your arms and legs for days! haha!!! smash.gif
tat2dphreak
your wife let you touch the camera looking like that?! bootyshake.gif
madd_dogg_914
HAHAHAHAHAHA Maried at 23, not likely. Not to mention it is MY camera so I will do with it as I see fit! (Although if my girlfriend catches me saying that I will be in trouble . . . ) Luckily she doesn't like this BBS because we are a bunch of "groos car nuts"

And proud of it, Dammit!

-Chris
Qarl
Picture #1 - you look kind of scary... deranged psycho killer - wouldn't want to come across you in a dark alley

Picture #2 - you look like any of the rest of us after wrenching on your teener and accomplishing something... happy!

Send more pics!

Regards,

Karl
Aaron Cox
married? looking like that NO! lol man. yeah, pic # 1 looks pretty scary, like you just dumped a body scary!
madd_dogg_914
Who says I didn't just dump a body wink.gif There were a couple of kids playing baseball a little too close to the teener . . .

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Really I am just a sweet teddy bear, Just don't FU@K with my toys!!!

-Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.