Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting- Atlanta airport
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
krazykonrad
Which of y'all had a 914 under a car cover at the Atlanta airport this weekend?

Konrad
Cracker
Don't know who it was but you're right next door to me...I live in the Hickory Flat area right on the Canton/Woodstock line (Hickory Rd). Hello neighbor. bye1.gif bye1.gif

Tony
krazykonrad
I'm right up the road from you. I live just just north of Canton and work in downtown Canton. Let me know if you ever have time for a beer.

Konrad
Cracker
We'll have to take in lunch at R&M in downtown Canton...maybe we can do a Spring "Atlanta area" together (Porsche all makes) there...just an idea.

Tony
mgp4591
QUOTE(Cracker @ Mar 7 2016, 02:05 PM) *

We'll have to take in lunch at R&M in downtown Canton...maybe we can do a Spring "Atlanta area" together (Porsche all makes) there...just an idea.

Tony

Tony, if you're taking your hot rod, you'll just be eating all the other Porsches for lunch... shades.gif
krazykonrad
QUOTE(Cracker @ Mar 7 2016, 01:05 PM) *

Tony

Let me know when you have time and we'll go. I'm less than a block away from R & M.
Greg914-6GT
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Mar 6 2016, 03:40 PM) *

Which of y'all had a 914 under a car cover at the Atlanta airport this weekend?

Konrad

Mine is at the Porsche Experience Center located just North of the airport. Click to view attachment
krazykonrad
I saw it back in September. Really well put together car. How did it end up at the Porsche Center?

Konrad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.