Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Converting 70 to movable passenger seat?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LukeD
What's involved in converting my 70 to two movable seats? I know I have to source the actual seat, slider and back pad, but what else? Welder?

Thanks

Luke
Mueller
Chris @ CFW (maker of the Tangerine header) makes special brackets to adapt later seats to the earlier cars.
Series9
Why do you want to convert?

Personally, I like the early design. I've never seen the point in a movable passenger seat in a 914.
LukeD
My 70 chassis is a disaster. Been wrecked and repaird terribly and about a foot of the passenger side engine shelf is missing. The engine is going back in on saturday and the car will be good mechanically. I just want to have the interior all recovered and ready for a better chassis when I find it.

How do I contact CFW?

Luke D
Rhodes71/914
Personally, I like the early design. I've never seen the point in a movable passenger seat in a 914.

I feel the same way, all the passenger has to do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
Mueller
CFW aka Tangerine Racing
neo914-6
QUOTE (914RS @ Mar 23 2005, 09:11 PM)
Why do you want to convert?

agree.gif
redshift
I like the later setup, gives the passenger options for postioning their ass.... errr.. mass..

smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.