Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 1.8 Motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
motomoss
This motor is out of a 1.8 1974 914 that had low miles. Motor comes with original fuel injection and clutch package installed but NOT with carbs, tranny, or exhaust. However may sell exhaust separately if interested. One exhaust stud is broken

I will pallet and shrink wrap for shipping but prefer local pickup. Shipping is at buyers expense
This video was taken several months ago right before motor was pulled. Currently stored inside heated shop.

Please copy and paste this link into your web browser to view the video. The video was taken with an older Iphone so the audio is not the greatest.

SORRY, forgot to include price in original post. Asking $650 plus shipping.

https://youtu.be/-dj7AK21q5c
KevinGieg
Price? I have a friend who might be interested.
euro911
Sounds pretty peppy thumb3d.gif

Yes, you have to include a price in classified ads cool_shades.gif
mojorisen914
I'm interested too. Price??

QUOTE(motomoss @ Mar 7 2016, 03:32 PM) *

This motor is out of a 1.8 1974 914 that had low miles. Motor comes with original fuel injection and clutch package installed but NOT with carbs, tranny, or exhaust. However may sell exhaust separately if interested. One exhaust stud is broken

I will pallet and shrink wrap for shipping but prefer local pickup. Shipping is at buyers expense
This video was taken several months ago right before motor was pulled. Currently stored inside heated shop.

Please copy and paste this link into your web browser to view the video. The video was taken with an older Iphone so the audio is not the greatest.

https://youtu.be/-dj7AK21q5c

jtprettyman
Yep, interested here as well. Looking forward to seeing the price.
motomoss
Sorry I forgot to put in the price when I posted originally. Asking $650 plus shipping. I will PM all who inquired, in order as received. Thanks
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(motomoss @ Mar 7 2016, 10:07 PM) *

Sorry I forgot to put in the price when I posted originally. Asking $650 plus shipping. I will PM all who inquired, in order as received. Thanks

Is the engine still available?
motomoss
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Mar 8 2016, 11:55 AM) *

QUOTE(motomoss @ Mar 7 2016, 10:07 PM) *

Is the engine still available?

Motor is currently in the works of being sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.