Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More A/X videos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
Here's my in car video with spin-out:
in-car

Video from the middle of the course. My best run 55.289.
Very sloppy mad.gif
out-of-car

Thanks to Tony A. ( scrz914 ) for the camera work and McMark for the upload!

Enjoy!

KT
Joe Ricard
Your car seems to lean more than mine. in comparision I tip the scales at 1978 lbs no driver. stock torsion bars Welt 21 front sway 1" from soft end. Koni reds set 1/2, stock rear bar 150lb rear coil over springs. Ride hieght 3 3/4"
Do you have a right side brake light out?
McMark
Nice! Looks like fun. Looks like I'll be able to make some events this year! biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
That was friggen sweet! Thanks for posting the links! driving.gif burnout.gif
Teknon
Exellent. Don't know if I can stay between the cone. Can't even tell when the turns are comming up next. Nice
Midtowner
What a rush! First time I've seen an in-car vidoe of an AX run! Thanks! driving.gif
grantsfo
You can learn a lot from these video's.

I hear there might be a video of one of my runs too. Hope its not the one where I went from 1st to 4th during the start or a beautiful shift at full speed from 2nd to 1st (thanks Brad for not saying anything - you must have heard that one as I was headed toward you) or the countless times where the fronts were in full lock going into a corner.
Trekkor
I glad you enjoyed seeing the video.

icon_bump.gif for the weekend crowd.

KT
9146R
KT,

GREAT video footage....felt like I was in the pass seat with you. Havent run an event yet this year so this nice vicarious thrill. Actually the second view (outside car) wasnt bad...loved the recovery on the left-hand sweeper....nice catch. Hope to see you at the 4/2 event in Stockton.
Thanks for the post,
Greg driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.