Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe is picking up his new compressor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
For Christmas, I got Joe Buckle a compressor for his garage. Nothing too big since he doesnt do that much with it. It was on sale at Kragen Auto Parts for $129.00. He had to get his garage wired for it so he didnt hook it up right away. He finally got his garage wired and hooked it up about a week or so ago and plugged in the compressor and it worked great. He went to bed that night and woke up to the sound of his UPS power supply alarm. He goes out to the garage to reset the breaker and the only light in there was from the compressor on fire. He puts the fire out and unplugged it not in that order. Anyway, I went into the auto parts store and told them about it and they said they were not going to carry that one anymore and didnt have any to exchange it with. They got him a bigger one that is actually nicer but it cost him about $80.00 for the upgrade. It came in yesterday and he is over picking it up now. Lets hope this one doesnt try to burn his house down.
Toast
He should contact the manufacture of that bad compressor, state the situation, and see if they will refund his money for the full price of the compressor.

Doesn't seem like much to ask of, but then again, most manufacturers will do most anything to get out of refunding money for their faulty products. mad.gif
rhodyguy
my birthday is in june scott. no burned down house, no foul. pita tho.

k
neo914-6
Hey I was looking at that one too. The more expensive one looks higher quality but still didn't have enough flow for body tools. What tools was he able to use?

You'd think they would be a little concerned about liability of creating a fire, especially in suit happy CA! ohmy.gif He could always rename Kragens to "Joes" laugh.gif
skline
You will have to ask him when he hooks it up. I dont think he is going to be doing much body work, he is only using it for like air ratchets, cutters and stuff like that. Joe dont do body work.
JB 914
Well, i guess i could have given them alot of shit, but, Scott flirts with the girls over there and i didn't want to ruin his fun wink.gif

I did get a different brand though blink.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Mar 24 2005, 05:57 PM)
Well, i guess i could have given them alot of shit, but, Scott flirts with the girls over there and i didn't want to ruin his fun wink.gif

laugh.gif Scott flirts with everyone! Isn't A-aron over at his house a lot lately.....
mmmmmm?

JK A-aron and Scott! lol2.gif lol2.gif

Lisa mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Mar 24 2005, 09:53 PM)
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Mar 24 2005, 05:57 PM)

laugh.gif Scott flirts with everyone! Isn't A-aron over at his house a lot lately.....
mmmmmm?

JK A-aron and Scott! lol2.gif lol2.gif

Lisa mueba.gif

Bite Me Lisa laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
Mrs. K
Ok A-aron....where?
rolleyes.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Mar 24 2005, 10:00 PM)
Ok A-aron....where?
rolleyes.gif

mueba.gif

rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Howard
BTW, Lisa, are you going over to Neverland for Headrage's engine party?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 24 2005, 10:11 PM)
BTW, Lisa, are you going over to Neverland for Headrage's engine party?

and bring some more jesus juice...scott is out lol2.gif
Howard
Sorry, Aaron, I couldn't help it wacko.gif
skline
I got something you can bite Lisa, Lots of people come over here and not one of them do I flirt with. Not even my wife. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.