Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Press Sticker... Check, thanks Paul
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnpierre
I finally got around to replacing those worn out stickers that are on the seatbelt clicky thing (what ever they are technically called). Here is the thread. It was extremely simple just as Paul stated in the instructions that accompanied the new laminate replacement stickers, in fact the hardest part was forcing myself to drive to Home Depot on a Sunday to purchase the contact cleaner. Thank you Paul, it is the little details that makes fixing these car so enjoyable at the end off the day.
johnpierre
fours screw and open
johnpierre
stickers totally gone...
johnpierre
razor bladed them off...
johnpierre
contact cleaner as Paul suggested picked this up at home depot 10 bucks...
johnpierre
Nice and clean...the scratches you see are only marks they have not changed the surface of the button. still very smooth to the touch...
johnpierre
Per Pauls directions I never touched the back to the new sticker. I use a very fine tweezer to remove the sticker and to place it on the button
johnpierre
All done. Also as suggested I used a hair dyer to heat up stickers once they were applied and then went over them with the burnishing tool that you see in the previous photo. Several times. I did not experience any bubbles or creases during application.
johnpierre
always nice to have a little help...
johnpierre
back together and ready to go in...
johnpierre
and just like that just like, new (nice and red) stickers and one more thing checked of the list... Thank you Paul for making these...
rdgabert
Hello,

I need a set of these stickers.

Could you tell me who to order them from?

I couldn't find anything from a search.

Thank you,
Robert
johnpierre
QUOTE(rdgabert @ Mar 10 2016, 05:50 AM) *

Hello,

I need a set of these stickers.

Could you tell me who to order them from?

I couldn't find anything from a search.

Thank you,
Robert

hey Robert

here is the email for the 914 member Paul who sold me the stickers. I have to share with you however it was over a year almost two that I purchased these from him. Good luck.
-jp-

Paul Sayegh <paul@sayegh.me>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.