Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 in Ohio area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
76911s
Looking for a car that hopefully does not have structural rust, needing floor work would be okay. Trying to avoid a whole car repaint. Does not need to be running / driving but would prefer all there.

Will travel to surrounding states for the right car. Any color, any year considered, not worried about interior condition. Not interested in really nice full price cars.

Let me know what you have..

Thanks
Mark..
Abush
QUOTE(76911s @ Mar 10 2016, 05:50 AM) *

Looking for a car that hopefully does not have structural rust, needing floor work would be okay. Trying to avoid a whole car repaint. Does not need to be running / driving but would prefer all there.

Will travel to surrounding states for the right car. Any color, any year considered, not worried about interior condition. Not interested in really nice full price cars.

Let me know what you have..

Thanks
Mark..

Hi Mark. I live in Columbus. I am in the process of repairing all he rust on my 73. My car will be very nice when complete, but will certainly not win any awards. I do intend to sell my car this summer, but I want it to be well sorted and in good mechanical order before I can feel good about selling it. I expect my asking price to be around $10,000. If you are interested, I will send you my phone number and we can stay in touch.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.