Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Running '75 Project Car in TX, Yellow: $3,750
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MikeInMunich
Greetings from Munich gentlemen (and any ladies who may also be on this forum).

This '75 1.8 liter runs, but needs quite a bit of work. I was misinformed about its rust issues, which have been hidden behind tin and bondo.

I think this is a good candidate to be saved by someone who can already do or perhaps wants to learn and practice welding.

As most of you know, the parts required are available at http://www.restoration-design.com

I reckon about 10 of their pieces will be needed to get this car really solid again and my estimate on the parts cost is around $1,000.

If one sees the welding restoration as 10 sub projects, IMHO, I'm thinking this work would take about 10 days. For some more, others less. Feel free to let me know if you think I'm on or off with this, roughly speaking.

Looking to get a fair price and thinking about $3,500 is about what it should go for. The Fuchs aren't genuine.

PM me if genuinely interested. I have more photos.

Thanks,

Mike in Munich
Kraftwerk
Gruss Mike,

five lug conversion is a notable upgrade, Zambezi Green is a great color as well.
MikeInMunich
Hey, ja, though I'm not sure it was a real 5-lug upgrade. I reckon it may well have been done with adapters. I've never seen the car personally and will have to check on that with the guy who has it at his shop in TX. The Fuchs are replicas. No 911-parts number stamped into them inside.
MikeInMunich
Need to bump this. It's still unsold. Price is negotiable. icon_bump.gif
mark 74 carrera
The link to the craidslist add doesn't work.

Mark
jpnovak
Mark,

I already sent him a PM. smile.gif

Besides, you already have a 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.