Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who has good prices on koni yellows?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nickg
i am looking for a set of external adustable konis...who has a good price? didn't Brad have a blowout deal on them?
rhodyguy
you might car hph and see if rich has any sets left.

k
Jenny
I think they're all gone. I wanted a set last year for the WCC, and we couldn't find any.

Jen
Brett W
www.shox.com

They usually have the best price.
Dave_Darling
They may, but I would suggest you also check your favorite parts place(s). If the price is close, give the benefit of the doubt to a place who treats you right and who you want to still be in existence next year, or the next, or the next...

(Hey, shaddap--I could be talking about Paragon or GPR! Well, I could!! wink.gif )

--DD
serge914
There is a kit on Ebay but they dont seem to be adjustable:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7962986455
Mueller
QUOTE (serge914 @ Mar 24 2005, 02:35 PM)
There is a kit on Ebay but they dont seem to be adjustable:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7962986455

those are Bilstein shocks, non-adjustable
double-a
got mine two weeks ago from rich at hph, i believe they have a "914 club discount" or something but don't quote me on that.

~a
TravisNeff
I got mine from Paragon, they gave me a good deal on them - either the lowest price I could find, or within a dollar or two.
Van914
I used Jason at Paragon.
His set up advise is worth the one or two dollars you may save else where. He also has many parts you may need.
Great Guy Great Service smilie_pokal.gif
Van914
grantsfo
QUOTE (Brett W @ Mar 24 2005, 10:21 AM)
www.shox.com

They usually have the best price.

Agreed I have bought 5 sets of Koni Yellows from them for my cars including the 914 over the past 3 years and no one has ever come close to their pricing. They have been easy to work with too when I have made ordering mistakes.
mskala
Paragon Products. Jason has posted many a post on the subtleties
of which struts brands, shock brands, go together with what.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.