Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bad Fuel update......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Well, I called the company that owns the Station that I got the bad fuel from.

They admitted fault as they independently verified excess water in the tank....cut me a check for the fuel filter and the price of the fuel.

I did not ask for any more as I didn't want to use my position as a "person in the industry" to twist their arms.....matter of fact, when I called I used just plain "Mike"......when they asked for my full name and address....they said....hey aren't the the guy....and I said yes.....

Kind of a touchy situation being the guy on Environmental stuff and being a customer as well....worked out well....
Howard
Whoa! You can use the words 'MikeZ' and 'Diplomacy' in the same sentence? I am impressed! rolleyes.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 24 2005, 01:27 PM)
You can use the words 'MikeZ' and 'Diplomacy' in the same sentence? I am impressed!

Hey! so can I!

"When 'Diplomacy" fails, send in "MikeZ" ...
Joe Bob
Diplomacy.....saying "nice doggy" while you root around looking for a big freaking rock.....
Mrs. K
QUOTE ("Z" @ Mar 24 2005, 10:56 AM)
Diplomacy.....saying "nice doggy" while you root around looking for a big freaking rock.....

Or your 9mm! lol2.gif

Lisa sawzall-smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.