Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone with access to a flowjet...or laser cutter?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nynone4
Anyone have access to something that cuts aluminum or stainless sheet fairly accurately? I have measured out the dash face on my six, and have drawn out a simple custom template out digitally - I just need someone who can cut it out... can anyone help?

I'll happily pay you for your time, and for the material of course.
Jeroen
try contacting engman or ppickerell
nynone4
Thanks Jeroen -

I tried Engma already - he's not interested, but I'll look up ppickerell.
ppickerell
I can help. biggrin.gif I will need a cad file, I will need to know the thickness, and I will need to know the material.
tat2dphreak
too bad you aren't in TX... it looks simple enough, and if the thickness is not too much, I have access to a plamsa cutter I love to play with !! biggrin.gif
michelko
You can do this your selve.
Did the same thing and used 1mm Aluminium. Tis material is realy easy to work with.

smilie_flagge6.gif
Engman
Its not that I am not interested - there is a vendor on the list that is supposed to be making these - I am trying to not step on his foot.

If no one else will help you - I can do this - but I am hoping that the other vendor takes it. I have several things in the 'works' but if you have it already measured it is real simple.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.