Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hell Michigan is for sale!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
Very memorable for Sandy and I. We attended a great 914 Event in Michigan. Part of the tour was a trip to Hell. The roads in the area are perfect for 914 travel. 900k buys the whole city! idea.gif

Looking for my photos.
McMark
I didn't read the whole post, but you said MI so I'll assume that means you're going to pack up and move to Grand Rapids and help me out. poke.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 13 2016, 01:52 PM) *

I didn't read the whole post, but you said MI so I'll assume that means you're going to pack up and move to Grand Rapids and help me out. poke.gif

Mark,

He means Hell MI. is selling the whole town for just under $1-Mil+-.
You could move there and open a shop. drunk.gif Lots of Harley Davidson riders hangout & drink beer, then take a dip in the river to cool off during the summer. Yes, great curvy roads.
Mark, you moved to a wonderful state "Michigan". stirthepot.gif
BTW: Rick & his wife visited with our 914 outing about the Summer of 2004?? I think I have a few photo's of the event??? Checking.

BTW: this should be taken out & put in the garage.

T
mangrum
There were a bunch of 914s there. I want to say around 40?
Click to view attachment
ejm
At the Hell ice cream shop
Click to view attachment
billh1963
QUOTE(ejm @ Mar 14 2016, 01:01 PM) *

At the Hell ice cream shop

I guess it's true that people in Hell want ice cream smile.gif
TJB/914
piratenanner.gif driving.gif

There were lots of 914's in attendance. I found some old photo's in my archive file. Are these guys still hanging around 914-World??? biggrin.gif

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.