Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Fog light lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I am looking for one or two (hopefully two) nice and clear lenses. I know they are availoable as a repro at 914 Rubber but I have found it impossible to send money to Mikey914 lately - once I load up the shopping cart with a few neded items, go to checkout, the site states Shopping Cart Empty..... WTF.gif

Therefore, I going out to the boards to see if anyone has a pair or one for sale.

thanks to all
beerchug.gif
boxstr
I have a few at CAMP 914, I will look later today.
Craig at CAMP
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 13 2016, 12:17 PM) *

I have a few at CAMP 914, I will look later today.
Craig at CAMP

Thanks Craig / I will check back to see what you have.
Mikey914
If Craig can help you out great. I'm more concerned that the site is not working correctly. You can select print and call to save and I can invoice, but if anyone has a problem please drop me a PM
forrestkhaag
yes / same thing on several occasions.... I will try again today and reply shortly / thanks for the update.

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 13 2016, 01:18 PM) *

yes / same thing on several occasions.... I will try again today and reply shortly / thanks for the update.

beerchug.gif

I just placed an order (including lenses) and the cart was accepted and PayPal went thru fine as always.

Thanks / whatever issue was plaguing my use of the site is now resolved.

beerchug.gif

Mikey914
Had some issues with Go-daddy, so I'm not sure everything is 100% even though I had them check it too. I can't see anything now, but I can't fix what I can't find.
Thanks
914Sixer
I have a nice pair too.
boxstr
I found several, but they are not as nice as you might want.
Road rash.
Craig at CAMP
forrestkhaag
Thanks Camp914 / I will go with the repros but I appreciate the inventory check

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.