Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914rubber site problems with check out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I had a customer mention that he had an issue with check out. I understand that there can be browser issues, but I wanted to see if this is a systematic issue I need to deal with.
Let me know if you have any please.
76-914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 13 2016, 12:54 PM) *

I had a customer mention that he had an issue with check out. I understand that there can be browser issues, but I wanted to see if this is a systematic issue I need to deal with.

Who are you again? happy11.gif
BigFour1973
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 13 2016, 12:54 PM) *

No problem with check out. I used it a few days ago, never got a conformation email/ receipt, or a call back though.

Please reassure me it got received, Corey Newman is the name.

Also what is the back order time for the targa top to driver and passenger window top.
StratPlayer
No problems with check out
Kansas 914
I placed an order a week ago - no issues and the items are here.
Valy
I tried to buy a dashboard when you had the group buy on. Something didn't look right when I checked out. I later saw that I was not charged and when I PM you I got no answer.
This was my experience.
colingreene
Only problem i have is a gas tank seal that crapped out. I keep meaning to contact you but i keep forgetting.
Java2570
Used the site this weekend to buy some parts, no problems for me.
Mikey914
QUOTE(colingreene @ Mar 13 2016, 10:25 PM) *

Only problem i have is a gas tank seal that crapped out. I keep meaning to contact you but i keep forgetting.

PM me your address I'll drop you a new one out
Mikey914
QUOTE(Valy @ Mar 13 2016, 09:36 PM) *

I tried to buy a dashboard when you had the group buy on. Something didn't look right when I checked out. I later saw that I was not charged and when I PM you I got no answer.
This was my experience.

Drop me a PM with your info, I will honor the GB price since you had an issue.
Mblizzard
I have a problem with it working just a bit too good! I had some issues in the past but lately it has been all good.
era vulgaris
I've ordered a few things over the last few weeks and haven't had any problems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.