Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now PC & 914 - Great Car Commercial!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom_T
A PCA buddy sent me the link to this commercial ..... enjoy! aktion035.gif

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9zTheyLIvRc

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
914Sixer
Sweet
Tom_T
My buddy who sent this said that they should make all car commercials this way .... well maybe at least for sports & performance cars! driving.gif driving-girl.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mark04usa
Well done ad, made the little French car look fun driving.gif
wes
Very cool add but who found the wolf?
Tom_T
Wes,

I think it was a half-wolf mix, which they train over here in the US for movies/etc. - so I assume same over there across the pond.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Tom_T
Just imagine the car in the ad as you in your favorite 914 or other hot car!
w00t.gif piratenanner.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
KELTY360
Was that a car ad or a video game? What does evading missles, jet fighters, tankers and attack helicopters have to do with selling a car? Sorry, but I'm sick of fantasy becomes reality presentations. We get enough of that in presidential politics.

Oh yeah...get off my lawn!
bozo914
Wolf was at 53 seconds - right of center biggrin.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 14 2016, 10:44 AM) *

Was that a car ad or a video game? What does evading missles, jet fighters, tankers and attack helicopters have to do with selling a car? Sorry, but I'm sick of fantasy becomes reality presentations. We get enough of that in presidential politics.

Marc ... they're French! .... & it's only a Peugeot! dry.gif

... & before some yahoo starts calling me a racist/bigot - I've got French ancestry too, & we have to be willing to poke.gif fun at ourselves & families!

What do you expect!? confused24.gif
They have to spice the sporty econ-box car up somehow! shades.gif

You know, "sell the sizzle, not the steak!" jsharp.gif
Our USA Madison Avenue guys invented that trick!

I think you're just disappointed that they didn't use the AC130 with all of those 75mm, 40 mm, 30mm, 20mm & 7.62mm Gatling guns hanging off the side! biggrin.gif

IMHO - it sure beats the typical "rolling stock" tv shots of some Camry or other plain vanilla sedan rolling along PCH north of SF or whatever!

PS - I think it's all done in a "tongue in cheek" humor - as evident by the closing comment about keeping the gal waiting for almost 30 years.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Tom_T
QUOTE(bozo914 @ Mar 14 2016, 10:52 AM) *

Wolf was at 53 seconds - right of center biggrin.gif

I still think it's a wolf/shepard mix, but could be a full blood wolf. biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
KELTY360
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 14 2016, 11:13 AM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 14 2016, 10:44 AM) *

Marc ... they're French! .... & it's only a Peugeot! dry.gif

... & before some yahoo starts calling me a racist/bigot - I've got French ancestry too, & we have to be willing to poke.gif fun at ourselves & families!

What do you expect!? confused24.gif
They have to spice the sporty econ-box car up somehow! shades.gif

You know, "sell the sizzle, not the steak!" jsharp.gif
Our USA Madison Avenue guys invented that trick!

I think you're just disappointed that they didn't use the AC130 with all of those 75mm, 40 mm, 30mm, 20mm & 7.62mm Gatling guns hanging off the side! biggrin.gif

IMHO - it sure beats the typical "rolling stock" tv shots of some Camry or other plain vanilla sedan rolling along PCH north of SF or whatever!

PS - I think it's all done in a "tongue in cheek" humor - as evident by the closing comment about keeping the gal waiting for almost 30 years.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Call me old school, but I much prefer gratuitous sex over gratuitous violence to sell a car. shades.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 14 2016, 11:41 AM) *

Call me old school, but I much prefer gratuitous sex over gratuitous violence to sell a car. shades.gif

I hear ya Marc, & fully agree! biggrin.gif

Well, they at least alluded to the gratuitous sex at the end of the commercial! huh.gif

Although you'd think those Frenchies would've had more, & with less clothes, thinking themselves so romantic! confused24.gif

Here, maybe this gratuity will make it up for you!
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image

Hope those pick up all y'all's day! drooley.gif wub.gif
... & they're all "period correct" Babes for the CWs! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
KELTY360
See, that's what I'm talkin 'bout.....kinda makes me wish I had an orange car. smoke.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 14 2016, 12:16 PM) *

See, that's what I'm talkin 'bout.....kinda makes me wish I had an orange car. smoke.gif

Apparently it works with any color 914 Marc .... even L80E! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

And so,that's really why the taildragger types hated us 914 guys .... we could pack them in two-by-two ~ side-by-side! biggrin.gif

Feel free to add youir own, so we keep Marc Happy! type.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
KELTY360
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.