Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting a 1970
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Blue6
if you need any metal, pm me for close up pics. I know shipping is expensive, so the parts are cheap. Also still has a 1.7 core engine, and a tail shift trans with linkage. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Blue6
Click to view attachment
cpavlenko
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Mar 14 2016, 07:59 PM) *

if you need any metal, pm me for close up pics. I know shipping is expensive, so the parts are cheap. Also still has a 1.7 core engine, and a tail shift trans with linkage. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Where in socal...
Blue6
I'm in Brea, north OC. About 15 north of the" happiest place on earth"...
Optimusglen
Interested in the drivers side front fender if it's relatively straight and not too bad in the rust department. shipping would be to 55449.
cpavlenko
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Mar 14 2016, 08:31 PM) *

I'm in Brea, north OC. About 15 north of the" happiest place on earth"...

Close to were I use to live, Yorba Linda.
EdwardBlume
What is the month year of the chassis?
914forme
I am interested in Windshield A-Pliars Cut at the base and the top. More specifically like this.

Click to view attachment

I'll take both sides if that helps.

Shipping to 45241 in reality, I want to see how they where made and gauge of sheet metal and how it compares to say to a 944 coupe. happy11.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Mar 15 2016, 10:43 AM) *

Interested in the drivers side front fender if it's relatively straight and not too bad in the rust department. shipping would be to 55449.

I'll go to storage today and check..

QUOTE(RobW @ Mar 15 2016, 12:34 PM) *

What is the month year of the chassis?

I'll check today..

QUOTE(914forme @ Mar 15 2016, 12:41 PM) *

I am interested in Windshield A-Pliars Cut at the base and the top. More specifically like this.

Click to view attachment

I'll take both sides if that helps.

Shipping to 45241 in reality, I want to see how they where made and gauge of sheet metal and how it compares to say to a 944 coupe. happy11.gif

I'll get som measurements today...
tweet
sending pm
gcrotvik
PM sent.
Blue6
Pm's returned. Steering column going to Dan (Tweet)

Optimusglen - the fender is junk. Lots of hidden rust and bondo. Not worth shipping costs...

RobW - manufacture date 8/70..

914forme - the A pillars are 26" so that rules out anything USPS has deals on. Without cutting and just guessing the weight, probably $30-$35 shipping at FedEx ground. Let me know..
Blue6
icon_bump.gif Plan is to cut this thing up on Wedns. Engine is sold. Trans is out and available. Let me know if you need specific metal...
colingreene
do you still have the threaded rear tow hook mount? I could use that for my car
ndfrigi
Sir Jim took this picture last week when I and Bob dropped the engine. Took less than 2 hrs. spent most of the time removing the heat tins and HE.

thanks Sir Dave and Sir Jim!

Click to view attachment
Blue6
QUOTE(colingreene @ Mar 28 2016, 08:06 AM) *

do you still have the threaded rear tow hook mount? I could use that for my car

Yes, it's still there. You can come and cut it, or we can cut it and bring it to Bruce's swap...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.