Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Motorola Sapphire AM/FM mono
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bradtho
100% working Motorola sapphire. It's a mono deck. the brown wire is the speaker wire and can be split to drive both speakers (that's how it was when I got my car and been running it that way for the last 5 years). the black wire has an inline fuse, and the blue/blk wire is for the light inside the deck. It's nice that it lights up with the interior dash lights even if the radio is turned off.

Includes correct dash face as shown. I have the chrome adjuster that fits behind the volume knob, I just forgot to pop it on for the pics. I can take a shot it if you're worried about it.

the edges of the PORSCHE sticker are coming off a bit, and the black plastic bezel surround could use a touch up, but figured I'd sell as is and buyer can decide how they want to handle the patina.

$265 shipped to conus SOLD!!

Click to view attachment
bradtho
Click to view attachment
bradtho
Click to view attachment
bradtho
Click to view attachment
bradtho
Click to view attachment
bradtho
Click to view attachment
bradtho
Bump
bradtho
Deal apparently fell through. Still available.
bradtho
weekend bump, now with price drop!
bradtho
not sure if I'm priced wrong or if there's just no interest. I've seen excellent examples sell for $400 so I was trying to discount from that. If I'm off on the price, let me know, not trying to gouge anyone. was including flat rate priority shipping in the price too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.