Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Hella European Front Light Buckets and Lense
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
More of my parts stash being cleared out. . these are the Real European version of the Front Turn Light housings. . These are not converted USA assemblies. These have single filament sockets for both bulbs. Notice the connector pattern and the single insulated connector on rear for the single front bulb. Includes a pair of old stock Hella European lens. Buckets have been nicely restored. Lens are unused
I will take them, pm me your PayPal info, thanks
e_artiles
Please place me next in line if sale falls through.
QUOTE(e_artiles @ Mar 15 2016, 03:31 PM) *

Please place me next in line if sale falls through.

If no one pm before your posting. Your up I made an error. So this new NOS European front bucket are yours..good luck .
Im sorry this might has caused someone a confusion
e_artiles
Thanks for letting me know, 0396.

I will take them. I can arrange to pick up in person, if that works for you, toolguy.
toolguy
pending pickup
SixerJ
This has taught me an important lesson, even though I spotted this shortly after 0396 post, never, ever, ever don't bother putting yourself 2nd in line. Doh headbang.gif

Enjoy
type2man
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Mar 16 2016, 10:32 AM) *

This has taught me an important lesson, even though I spotted this shortly after 0396 post, never, ever, ever don't bother putting yourself 2nd in line. Doh headbang.gif

Enjoy

The lesson was not learned. The lesson is when someone says they will take them, they better take them. Calling dibs and then backing out is sad. I have posted on an item I want and then changed my mind but since I said I will take it I step up to the plate and buy and not waste the sellers time. I saw the lights and wanted them and then refreshed the page and they were spoken for so I didnt bother to post that I wanted them. There's alot of calling dibs going on and quite a few flippers on here that buy to resell on ebay and well I guess thats the name of the game but c'mon if you say you want them... COMMIT!!!!
banananose914
Speaking of flipping, it reminds me of a recent swap meet. A "buyer" asked the price on a 1970 rear bumper. A price was quoted by the seller who believed the bumper was going to be used by the "buyer". The "buyer" talked the seller down even further. The bumper was purchased at the lower price. Interestingly enough the "buyer" re-sold the same bumper at the same swap meet the same day for almost 10 times the original sales price. It wasn't anyone on this sight. Oh wait a minute, yes it was. What comes around goes around.
Oh, after reading these posts please allow me to clarify.
I had all the intentions of purchasing it. I thought that I should unload some of my parts stash, so I reconsider. For those that thought I was going to flip it, no never even occurred to me.
Now for all the wieners, want me to send you some cheese?
There's more to life than this hobby of ours.
banananose914
I could certainly use some cheese on my wiener, thank you. Let that be a lesson to all you whiners. If you want cheese for your wiener you know where to go. Stop your whining.
toolguy
OK guys. . Please let me just clarify that 0396 and I had clear communications. There is no heartburn from me on him and his justification for not completing the transaction.
Simply put, it was for the best of reasons. . .
The lights are going to the 2nd in line and he's picking them up in person. .
banananose914
Speaking of heartburn...just kidding. No disrespect to 0396 or Toolguy. I just seized on the flipper term, and went off as a result of an unscrupulous flipper/buyer. As a result, it appears the ad was hijacked. People change their minds all the time, no problem. 914 on men!
Blue6
Speaking of heartburn...just kidding. No disrespect to 0396 or Toolguy. I just seized on the flipper term, and went off as a result of an unscrupulous flipper/buyer. As a result, it appears the ad was hijacked. People change their minds all the time, no problem. 914 on men!
[/quote]

Hey banananose914, I see this thread has been hijacked, but I don't think Toolguy cares, as the item has been sold. As far as the swap meet flipper (SMF), more power to him, as the original seller should have schooled himself with current parts values.... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.