Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well Hi there ...new poster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mr Dick
HI Im Spare Time Toys Dad. sad.gif Ive been reading along for awhile now and he set me up with a log on. I travel along with him on his many parts chasing adventures. I enjoyed meeting Rick from Min and Scott from Cal. wavey.gif
scotty914
wavey.gif dad
MecGen
Welcome from the North
Cheers
Joe

beerchug.gif
Lou W
Welcome aboard. wavey.gif
skline
Well welcome, now you can follow all the crazy antics of the guys here so you will see your son is not alone. Too bad you are so far away from all the action. We have a lot going on out here in California. Well, you can just sit back and watch us all make fools out of ourselves.

Gint
Welcome to the club Mr. Mr.... - I just can't say it...

Can we just call ya Dad?

beerchug.gif
riverman
Lots of Dads here. You'll fit right in.

Welcome to the Club!
Joe Bob
Thought it was a new Alfred sign in....

Hi Dad!!! smile.gif
CptTripps
I wish my dad would help with my car. Hell, I can't even get him to show up when he says he will. Just called an hour ago and said he can't make it tomorrow to help with the body work...again.

Glad to see you here. Welcome!
rick 918-S
Hi Dad! clap.gif Glad you made it!
Mueller
QUOTE (CptTripps @ Mar 24 2005, 08:52 PM)
I wish my dad would help with my car. Hell, I can't even get him to show up when he says he will. Just called an hour ago and said he can't make it tomorrow to help with the body work...again.

Welcome Pops !!!
So we can blame you for your sons crazy ideas??? biggrin.gif

CptTripps,
sounds like my dad...I have not spoken to mine in like 6 months and we only work 2 blocks from each other sad.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 24 2005, 07:55 PM)

Welcome Pops !!!

CptTripps,
sounds like my dad...I have not spoken to mine in like 6 months and we only work 2 blocks from each other sad.gif

Mike, Call your Dad! mad.gif
CptTripps
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 24 2005, 10:55 PM)
CptTripps,

He's not always like this...just a pain in the ass lately...

People that know me know that the quickest way to piss me off is to say you are going to be somewhere, and then not show up. At lease he called this week. Was suppossed to come over last Sat, and called on Monday to say he was sick...
Mueller
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Mar 24 2005, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 24 2005, 07:55 PM)

Welcome Pops !!!

CptTripps,

Mike, Call your Dad! mad.gif

Thanks Rick....just got off the phone with my dad...talked for an hour+ , helped to talk about the cr@p I'm going thru right now...I feel a lot better now pray.gif
spare time toys
He is a good traveler to have along as long as he remembers not to drink so much coffee. He starts looking like this guy wacko.gif and wiggleing like the kids and begging to stop.
LongARM
Come on in...... welcome
have a beer.??
Mr Dick
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Mar 25 2005, 04:03 AM)
He is a good traveler to have along as long as he remembers not to drink so much coffee. He starts looking like this guy wacko.gif and wiggleing like the kids and begging to stop.

ar15.gif
SEEMS TO ME THAT I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE HAVING TO STOP AT THE REST AREAS chowtime.gif
KaptKaos
Welcome aboard Pops. I think you will find a unique brand of lunacy here. Properly medicated, we are a fine bunch.

My Father is starting to like my 914 too. We'll see how he reacts to the lightweight that I am planning. wink.gif

As for this place, you will find the following:

1) decent car advice
2) lousy relationship advice (i.e. buy locks and stuff like that)
c) a great place to complain about all things Porsche, even if it is NARP

Irregardless, welcome and hope to see you post more often.

Porsche Rescue
You young'uns hold your tongues. Your rest stop days will come faster than you think.
Rhodes71/914
Welcome.

No more lurking, that's a good thing.

Wish I could get my dad to do anything, at least just get off the damn couch!
Eric_Shea
Welcome Pops smilie_pokal.gif

I call my Dad UPS (unpaid parental shipping). He's met up with Gint, Troy, Brad, Bill Frey and others I'm sure. He picked up engines in the Carolina's, Oil Lines in FL, Sheetmetal in ER and cars in SF.

Here's to all the Dad's out there beerchug.gif wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.