Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paypal Has Problems
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
Paypal is all hosed up. I spent a 30 minutes on the phone trying to find where the paypals went to. You could see the money total BUT not the transaction with who or where it came from. You have to screen down to the bottom and click on the classic view. You can get the shipping info BUT you can not ship from there . It is locked out. headbang.gif
Mike Bellis
Works fine for me. smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Mar 15 2016, 04:23 PM) *

Works fine for me. smile.gif

agree.gif Been working fine for me all day.
914Sixer
All I know is what the rep told me around lunch time. For me it is still not working correctly. Missing 3 transactions from yesterday on current page. I was able to ship today but I had to get info off classic page and then make labels up over on USPS.
Steve
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 15 2016, 03:41 PM) *

All I know is what the rep told me around lunch time. For me it is still not working correctly. Missing 3 transactions from yesterday on current page. I was able to ship today but I had to get info off classic page and then make labels up over on USPS.

I had the same problem this morning. Only classic view shows all my transactions.
r_towle
and I get teased for not using paypal....

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.