Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 SC seats FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have a pair of 911 seats for sale and I think 400 dollars for the pair is fair. I installed them in my 914 and they fit save the height issue created by the seat sitting proud on the seat rack.

I am 6-4 so that doesn't work as the relationship between my (balding) head and targa top was costing more hair than the seats are worth.... around 400 dollars or 40 dollars per follicle.

These are full leather manually adjustable and can be adapted to a 914 or fit a 911 as-is.

The leather exhibits the patina of many spirited encounters with Southern California babes and may need to be reconditioned with one or another of the crèmes available in any local car detailer retailer shop.

I will post photos if necessary or I can continue to opine as to the surreal experiences that await you sitting on these legendary hides.

pdlightning
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 15 2016, 05:25 PM) *

I have a pair of 911 seats for sale and I think 400 dollars for the pair is fair. I installed them in my 914 and they fit save the height issue created by the seat sitting proud on the seat rack.

I am 6-4 so that doesn't work as the relationship between my (balding) head and targa top was costing more hair than the seats are worth.... around 400 dollars or 40 dollars per follicle.

These are full leather manually adjustable and can be adapted to a 914 or fit a 911 as-is.

The leather exhibits the patina of many spirited encounters with Southern California babes and may need to be reconditioned with one or another of the crèmes available in any local car detailer retailer shop.

I will post photos if necessary or I can continue to opine as to the surreal experiences that await you sitting on these legendary hides.

I didn't think the 911 seats fit in the 914, especially with the seat adjusters. The 911 seats I have don't and I tried everything! Maybe yours are different. Can you post pictures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.