Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting in Cincinnati
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1970 Neun vierzehn
Those on board in this Forum from Cincinnati may know of (or own) the nice and shiny silver 914 I saw today....in Anderson Township.....off Beechmont Avenue....on Nordyke Road, to be precise. Tell me who you are so I can invite myself over to admire your car.

Paul
bigkensteele
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Mar 15 2016, 06:15 PM) *

Those on board in this Forum from Cincinnati may know of (or own) the nice and shiny silver 914 I saw today....in Anderson Township.....off Beechmont Avenue....on Nordyke Road, to be precise. Tell me who you are so I can invite myself over to admire your car.

Paul

I am just outside Anderson. Don't know of any silver cars in the area, so I am curious as well. There are a handful of us out this way.
mbseto
Mine is silver, but unless it was rolling down the street on a bright yellow dolly, it wasn't me.
914forme
lol-2.gif
mark04usa
Paul, your car is the one I would want to see. It is a right beautiful '70 model, about 300 cars away from mine by VIN. I have to ask, since I am having a problem finding a muffler to fit with the early valance....what exhaust are you running?
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(mark04usa @ Mar 16 2016, 07:30 AM) *

Paul, your car is the one I would want to see. It is a right beautiful '70 model, about 300 cars away from mine by VIN. I have to ask, since I am having a problem finding a muffler to fit with the early valance....what exhaust are you running?

Mark,

All is stock except the ss heat exchangers. Rear valence is stock OEM as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.