Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Direct Lift Pro-6M
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxsterfan
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tld/5466253589.html

Looking at the Quickjacks in another thread, I thought I was going to get one of those. But now looking at the mid-rise scissor lifts, it really does seem like a better setup.

Anybody have experience with the Direct Lift Pro-6m? Seems comparable to the Atlas TD 6MR that others have purchased. The difference for me is that this one is local and in stock in Hayward, CA (less than 30 minutes from my house so maybe no shipping charge or very little or included at the price listed).

FEATURES

Powder Coat Finish
Single Point Lock Release
51.00" Maximum Lift Height
Commercial Grade
Portable - Dolly/Motor Stand Included
Two Hydraulic Cylinders
Raises in 30 Seconds
7 Automatic Safety Locks Positions
Truck Adapters Included

PRODUCT SPECS

Capacity: 6,000 LB.
Height-Lowered (Swing Arms): 5"
Height-Raised Maximum: 52" (4' 4")
Width: 41" (3' 5")
Length: 83" (6' 11")
Power Requirement: 110V, 1HP
Shipping Weight: 999 LB.
Locking Positions: 7
quadracerx
I actually have a lift very similar to this one... I had to build stepped "ramps" to drive up onto... The one thing I still need to do is make the centers of the ramps removable to ease in moving the lift arms....

I don't have pictures at the moment but I got the idea for the ramps from another member here...

Good luck on your lift...

Steve
McMark
I have a mid-rise scissor lift. Works great. Removing the engine can be tricky, but you just have to put the car on the lift in just the right way. It's very stable and easily movable. Plus you can park over it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.