Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb nos or near perfect rear bumper rubber top - Bought
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Riks1972914
I'm looking to buy a nos or very very good unmarked unwarped rear bumper lip to fit to my nos rear chrome bumper. Also seeking a similar condition pair of the hella license plate lights.

I'm in France and car being fettled in Uk.

Any advice on which European suppliers offer acceptably good repros? Mittelmotor or Freisinger, etc much appreciated. smile.gif
boxstr
I have the hella license lights. I have also shipped the rear bumper rubber to Great Britain. It was @$150. USD Really nice repro bumper tops are available from 914 rubber.

Craig at CAMP
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Riks1972914 @ Mar 17 2016, 03:46 AM) *

I'm looking to buy a nos or very very good unmarked unwarped rear bumper lip to fit to my nos rear chrome bumper. Also seeking a similar condition pair of the hella license plate lights.

Any advice on which European suppliers offer acceptably good repros? Mittelmotor or Freisinger, etc much appreciated. smile.gif

I have NOS bumper tops for sale. Bumper tops
Riks1972914
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Mar 18 2016, 03:46 AM) *

QUOTE(Riks1972914 @ Mar 17 2016, 03:46 AM) *

I have NOS bumper tops for sale. Bumper tops

They look great but I have a perfect front one, so only need the rear. I guess your selling the pair, and I've been recommended one from 914Rubbet but I'm trying to find out how good they are.
Riks1972914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 17 2016, 05:19 PM) *

I have the hella license lights. I have also shipped the rear bumper rubber to Great Britain. It was @$150. USD Really nice repro bumper tops are available from 914 rubber.

Craig at CAMP

Hi Craig

Are you sending FedEx or ups or us post? I just need to give her a heads up to check the front porch else stuff grows legs and walks off all by itself, haha.

The guys esp Mark at 914 Rubber were absolutely great, I spoke yesterday with them, and they clearly know you too. They are shipping my HUGE order on Monday inc that rear bumper rubber. I ordered an appearance group centre console too with holes for the original guages and have just seen some listed on the forum. Mark says the clock can be hard to find so I will continue my search. I think the guy selling them doesn't have a clock sadly.

Plus do you know where I can get a US FASTEN SEAT BELT red lense as mine is missing.

I also love the idea of those heated seat kits from 914 Rubber, any experience if them. They look neat and may keep my better half happy!

Cheers rik
boxstr
PM sent
Craig at CAMP
IAA1963
You can check aasesales.com for the rear bumper top. They have had NOS tops some time ago.
Riks1972914
QUOTE(IAA1963 @ Mar 20 2016, 10:13 PM) *

You can check aasesales.com for the rear bumper top. They have had NOS tops some time ago.

Appreciate the link, biggrin.gif already bought the bumper top
boxstr
Rik good evening. PP received. Thank you,
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.